Reviews for Dangerous Boredom
Nevaratoiel chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
Alrighty... glad I could be of help. Yes it did take a long time. I'm waiting for the sequel... make it soon. :P
Chizwiffle chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
that was absolutely amazing. I love happy/funny endings! I can't wait for the sequel! its going to be amazing! Hopefully I will find time to read it wherever I am this summer! Keep up the amazing work! And don't leave the twins out TOO much lol.

ML
treiden ARAGORN IS MINE chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
FINALLY! I am to happy to kill you for the lateness of it all... well not yet any ways ;

AH ha ha ha

THANK U FOR UDATING THANK U THANK U THANK U!
Gozilla chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
Very good story! Thanks for writing! -
Elven Kitten chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
lol, Of course! _ Great final chapter! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the sequel! Post it soon! lol _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Red Tigress chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
So...you have returned.

...

Jk, mellon-nin. I'm glad you came back! And that you got over your writer's block. You're better than me, I don't think I've ever finished a story for . Well, I hope you keep writing!
Larurana Starbreeze chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
YAY! happiness and joy! i understand why you got this chappie out so late (writer's block sux some major butt, i hate it), don't worry, i'm not the hacking type and i luv your writing too much to kill you (on that note, i luv you too!) i think that you should lock glorfindel in bathroom in the middle of the summer. yep yep yep. D or, you should lock him in the laundry room or a washing machine (although i don't think they had washing machines...) *sigh* well, write more asap (*hint* sequel *hint*)
elfmage chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
YOU UPDATED! YAY! *huggles* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! LOL

A sequel? Hahaha, now I have something to look forward to...what with the tests, and school, and FIVE TONNES OF WORK! LOL

I loved the bits where Legolas hugs a "startled Elrond!" Call me a sentimentalist, but I love stories that have those little interactions between Legolas and Elrond, and you write them so beautifully...

That was a brilliant final chapter! There was a little bit of angst (we all know I am a total angst freak, LOL), humour, which is a brilliant way to finish a story, and a little bit of that sentimental touch, all blended and balanced perfectly!

I am looking forward to the sequel so much! Don't leave me hanging for too long! Because in 5 months time, I am...LEGALLY OLD ENOUGH TO BUY A SWORD!

Everyone: Oh dear god...

Me: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Looking forward to it!

Elfmage
leggylover03 chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
SEQUEL! NEEDS IT SON! GAH! must have it! great fic!
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
I'm enjoying your story as I love friendship stories.I've added you to my favourites list
Nada Minnun chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
Are you an incarnate of a certain pair named Cassia and Sio? D You must've worked really hard on this...it's great! Maybe touch up on a few of the beta errors (don't worry, I know it's your computer's fault D) and write a sequel maybe...*cough*sequelyay*cough**cough*
astalder27 chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
aw...this is so sweet! i love the brotherly friendship between legolas and estel! this is so great and u havent updated in so long! or is there a sequel?ill have to check the rest of ure stories! update soon!
Elven Kitten chapter 11 . 2/13/2004
Yay! Very good chapter! You did great! Hope you update soon! But as for what you had said, friendship SHOULD be a category... oh well. _ post soon!
Namaarie!
~*~Elenmeoi~*~
angel-flame chapter 11 . 2/13/2004
Great fic ... poor Legolas.
The bickering is amusing!
Chizwiffle chapter 11 . 2/8/2004
haha that was a good chapter! I most certainly love the friendship stories, even the ones with the four of them. This has all the elements I love! And I loved it when Elrond yelled! that was great! And this chapter wasn't that bad length-wise either! haha. Just awesome! Simply awesome! LOL. Write more soon! I want to see what happens, now that they are home safe and sound! yay! Simply splendid! Wonderful!
MLA