Reviews for Just Some Harmless Brotherly Advice

That was great. I loved it. :D
Little Red Balloon chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Fantabulous, I loved it :-D
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Beautiful! I really love how you made it show that, despite their mutual bickering and insults, the brohter really likes and respects each other. And Bill gave his pompous little brother rather good advice for his propsal business.

I also love this little piece of background magic:

"the fairy lights on the tree have mutinied and are wreaking havoc on our poor family..."
Cleared chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is absolutely HILARIOUS! By far the funniest thing I've read in a long time. marvelous. Keep up teh good work!

Merry Christmas :)
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
So cute :)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Yay, Merry Christmas in May! I am so in love with Bill right now.
magereader895 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this was cute, it made me laugh how you really captured Percy's essence( he is so obsessed with work!). make a sequel, plz! how about Percys agonizing over that wedding-speech thing, whatever its called... :)
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Yay! Made me smile. Good. little fic.
tweeny-weeny chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
hehe. of season, possibly. Still funny, defintely. I would add more but it's sunday, and all you need to know is that it's brill!
After the Rain chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Ah, you gotta love Percy. Funny story, and it makes an important point about adjusting your rhetoric for the occasion. (In fact, I'm sorely tempted to assign it to some of my freshman writing students, who are far too fond of the word "aforementioned.")
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Aw...

That was so CUTE! You captured Percy and Bill wonderfully, and as for the fic itself...

Aw.

Sorry I didn't give a more thoughtful review, but I'm too busy squeeing at the moment.
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
MERRY CHRISTIMAS! (it's july) lol awesome story! this made me crack up! this is awesome and i love it! _
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
So cute! -
Both were in character, and I'm glad Bill gave Percy a talking-to.
Please write something else!
Icing :P
Krina chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Ha! I really liked this one. It was fun.
Krina