Reviews for All's Fair
Stranger chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Ah, poor Borus. But I can't stop smiling at your accusations! _ Greatly enjoyed the story!
Quicksilver Ink chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This was a fun read. Everyone's wonderfully in character, and it's about off-camera happenings during the game I never thought to wonder much about before.
Uftaki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hee hee hee... what a cute little story! XD Poor Borus. .; It seems -all- the other knights love getting him all riled up. XD Very well written, with some very funny lines. _ A good look, I think, into what drove the other knights into following Chris and Percy. :3 It was good to see all the guys in there. :D
StickyRice chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This was very cute! I can imagine something like this taking place during the game. Poor Borus ans his obsession...He needs a hobby...other than collecting wine.

That line "With my life, yes. With Lady Chris, never." Was absolutely brilliant!
Silvermagess chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I like the way you captured the friendship between the knights of Zexen. And it was cool to see both Roland and Leo included.
Deleted and Redacted chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This was great. I'm a bit sick of all these fics that focus on nothing but Chris/Percival/Borus as the main character(s). I'm not very fond of any of those three. But the addition of Roland (and Leo!) was so refreshing, I couldn't help but smile as I read this. Kudos!
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Well done! You write very convincing dialogue and the story was well told. A great little piece!

A few things:

1. Have Borus & Louis exit before "Sweet Goddess..." It seems awkward to have them there for the ending.

2. Borus almost seemed a little over the top. I can see him blessing Louis out, yelling a little, but "I am her guard" didn't make much sense to me. Maybe "I worry about her" or something?

3. Speech tags between Leo and Roland at the beginning seem extraneous. Remove some of them to keep the flow going.

Well, I hope we get to see our heroic knights ride the rescue of their lady fair! Keep up the great work.
bun chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
kewl! i like it!
Widower chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
that kicked total ass! i loved it! the way you pulled off borus' ...er...well...devotion to Chris was great (big borus fan) please continue! i want more! i NEED more