Reviews for When There Is Little Hope
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Please keep going
LIElee chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
star that shines on angels win chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Hurry and make another chapter, i really like this one although I'm a little confused... is this slash or is it friendship... I'm fine with either but I'm having a hard time telling the difference (_ _') I feel kinda stupid...
Azure Teriques chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
It's a wonderful story The only change would be fowl to foul and Isenguard to Isengard.
hots4harry73 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
This is really good. It's a refreshing change from the normal Frodo gets sick on Caradhras story. Please continue!
BlackHalliwell chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
kool
Anawey chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Poor Frodo! Don't stop. I want to know what hapens next.
LadyKatieKay chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
love it...anymore updates?
Chemins chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Alright! Update this soon! This is really good!
Elven Kitten chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Sorry it took so long to review! Keep up the awesome work!
Namaarie!
Elenmeoi
lilpip chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Hmm... I love this fic, it's just so sweet! But I know that probably won't last long, by what your description thingy says. Please continue, I would love to see how all of this goes!
Kari Kamiya10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I do like the story!
glitteratiglue chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Hooray, this is good, more soon please! :)
Leah Day chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
Hey!
I just finished reading. Loved it Mate!
You clearly demonstrate how Aragorn considers Frodo a friend and his willingness to protect him etc.
Please write more.

Leah.
Lady Sandry chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Ah, a very sweet story. If you like this kind of stuff you should really check out shirebound's stories! Excellent hurt/comfort.

A nice job, and a very compassionate view of Aragorn that I like. He really has a good hesrt, that man! *loves Aragorn*

I look forward to an update, this is a convincing and sweet AU, I can't wait to see what happens.

Namarie,