Reviews for When Bakura had to clean his room
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
XDDDDD Oh Bakura... You naughty yami...!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
yay! Go bakura for getting out of chores! XXD
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Bad Kura! How mean... at least he feels a bit guilty. Though there relationship will take quite an explosion in the near future if he keeps that up - or Ryou just collapses from exhaustion. Either way, nice. I like this piece of art, it's very in-character.

mfG

Lolchen
KA0RI chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"Pretty please with *me* on top?" HAHA! Bakura sure knows how to convince his hikari! xD I loved it!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hee hee, the last line makes me happy. The line "Pretty please with *me* on top?", too.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
lol, omg that wuz so cute!

Ele-chan
thenoblescientist chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aw! I love it! It's so kawaii! I loved "...with *me* on top?" It was great! Note: proofread, please, it makes things neater.
Ziven chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
LOL!

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
moonladyserenity chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Very interesting. Only thing missing is me! Just kidding! Or am I?
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
cute liked it alot good bed time story too. Thanks!
Misery chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Poor Ryou, Bakura really is a meanie...Muahaha
misori chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hahahahaha... I always figured Bakura would be like that. That perv! _~

-Miso
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very cute, and the dialogue is adorable. I can't say "write more" because your fanfics could probably fill a library. Not that that's a bad thing.
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow, that was so funny. I loved it! You're such a good writer. I didn't really think that Ryou would give in but...when Bakura...he's too sly for his own good. You wrote this very well. Keep writing. _
Flower Petals chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I'm ashamed! I went from reading just a slight kiss scene, to this! But I'm so glad I did. (I think I have yaoi-phobia, or something). But I'm getting over it! I really admire the way you write, and this fic was really, REALLY, cute!
Poor, Bakura, having to clean that room. . .