Reviews for Midnight Wanderings
A chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
On my umpteenth read of this chapter I found it perhaps for the first time intriguing that Dippet asked Min to come down to dinner. But I guess he wanted to ensure she will be there when needed.
remusROXmySOX chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
that was so sweet and wonderful that i want to cry. the part about her trying to eat fawkes was really funny too!
NathanDftba chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Really funny!
FairlightMuse chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
This was charming. You have to admire a man that loves a woman enough to kiss her-even after she has eaten a raw chipmunk. Sweet!
Aleta II Anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Oh, my you are talented I really enjoyed these two chapters as well.
Erica Dawn chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Certainly Minerva had a close relationship with both Kettleburn and Dippet, but there was nothing unseemly between them.

Wow, so she was finally able to open up to Dippet?

If the phoenix even suspected her of harm, he would never leave Albus alone with her.

Hehe, because Albus can't be mistaken for a large turkey?

It must have been half an hour later, just as sleep claimed him that he heard it. A voice less than a whisper. “I love you.”

Yay, I love that ending!
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
But as it was the usually placid Headmaster Dippet had needed to plead, demand, lie, bribe, and even threaten the Board of Governors before they had agreed to offer her a position at the school.

Ooh, so he wasn't dead yet before she became a professor at Hogwarts? Interesting, since he kept obsessing over death, I assumed that he was dead before it all came to pass, but perhaps the vision of Minerva killing all the children was Minerva as a much older woman?
Xuimare chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I love this. You have no idea.

It's.. wonderful..

I mean.. wow..

I must read the other story you mentioned in the first chapter now.

Thank you for writting this.
soft lite chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
It's beautiful. Is the other story that this is the middle of posted somewhere?
potts chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
aw, it'a so sweet...
Nephthys Snape chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
I liked the pillow thrashing. The timing and everything was perfect. Great story! Your writing is good and your imagination supreme!
Hermione Gardiner chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Minerva eating squirrels and other OUTDOOR animals? Whats up with that though the other stuff is good.
Alotua chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
Aw! how cute . That makes me want to read your story . . . But I don't have any time to read long fics -_- . . . Cute snippit though . very well written .!
Laughing Siren chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
there are not many fics where minerva and albus are this close i was told to come and read this and im glad i have i think there should be more albus/minerva fics involving the closeness LEMON!
Illusina chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
That was so cute, and very good.