Reviews for And Then There Were None
Niilan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
lol That's awesome! A hypnotic lava lamp! Great work.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
lol. Loved this. I had my own lava lamp for a while too. I didn't bother to stay around and wait for it to heat up. I'd rather go and do something then come back. It'd normally be going by the time I came back to see it. I dont' find it hypnotic but it is cool. lol. That was funny. Go Kaiba-boy!
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hahahahahahahahah! they're all so stupid ! hahahahahah! i mean c'mon not knowing what a lava lamp is pleese ! hahahahahahahah ! (rolls on the floor laughing) ha yah thats was funny !
Millenniumgrl126 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Lol, wow. Trust Joey to say somthing like 'It looks like snot flaoting around in that thing!'

Funny! I loved it! I'm off to read some more of your stories!
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
WAHAHAHAHA! HOHOHOHO! Boggled over a lava lamp! That is hilarious!
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Can't*gasp*Stop laughing*gasp*long enough*gasp* to *gasp* do review!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Yee hee hee! I figured it out. And yeah, lava lamps are incredibly hypnotic. I have been known to stare at them for hours, just...watching...ooh, pretty bubbles...

Uh, yeah. Very cute.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That was so cute! A lava lamp? Too funny! Great idea! And great story!

-Neosun7
JenniChan chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Lol... I finally realized it was a lava lamp after what Jou said. oO;; Bravo, bravo! The lava lamp producers must be very proud.
KAT chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I really do love this one. I can't read it without thinking about the "We Three Kings" parody that I found at Christmas time *shudders* I can't believe we actuallu walked down the hall singing that-argh! I wanna lava lamp now. In serious need of some blob-uppedness-blob-downess right now.
Peskylilturtle chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
0o0 you have a point [pokes lavalamp] [pokes lava lamp] um [ pokes lava lamp] _ [lava lamp falls on me and breaks] X.X
mr towel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
lmao this is funny, ur 1 shots r all great, tho it would be nice if you did more on your child of the fate story
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
*laughs hysterically* Good one!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
*LOL work... which is not a good thing, as it may alert her boss to her not-so-work-like activities... -.-;;*
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Evil lava lamps! We have one!

Yami Queen: Had! You decided it was a mockery of Maliks mind control abilities and broke it.

Yeah. My mom almost killed me for getting that stuff on the carpet.