Reviews for BadgeQuest: The Big Goodbye
Demosthenes the Second chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Honestly, I cannot believe that only a handful of people have written reviews for this masterpiece. Your story is one of a kind. The plot is mature, the characters well-presented, and I don't think I've seen someone with such a flair for writing antagonists in a very long time. Truly fantastic work.

My only suggestions would be to flesh out the side-characters just a bit more (Giselle, Dixie). Aside from that, this story is nigh-flawless. Fantastic work.
pikagurl23 chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Like its predecessors, this fic rocked! It was so dramatic, yet plot twisting and just so incredibly written. I have to admit, the AAML-er in me kind of rejoiced when Ash and Dixie 'unofficially' broke it off and I you totally caught me off-guard with Ash and Misty's huge tussle. All in all, an excellent read, though I have come to expect nothing less since I've discovered your stories. And, though I am a little upset that the next segment remains abandoned, I will readily accept whatever witty plot you have come up with and be happy in the end.

Great job! And, quick question, why did you stop writing the series?
missgoflightly chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This story is so amazing - definitely one of my favourites. The whole 'BadgeQuest' series (if it can be called a series) is, infact. Please, please carry on with BadgeQuest: The Movie because your stories rock so much.
Katie chapter 10 . 3/20/2005
Great story! I had a lot of fun reading it! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Anyway. the fight with Missingno was really good! I love the idea of Ash being able to give power to his pokemon. I wonder what he and Solo will get up to? For that matter, I wonder what Team Rocket (Giovanni and Omega Red, not the terrable trio) are up to? On to the "movie" to find out!
Katie chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
Wow! I can't beleave that I was right! Brock and Delia's behavior was caused by Missingno! You did a great job giving hints about that! That is one of the things that I have really enjoyed about BadgeQuest! You don't lay everything out, instead you make the reader use their brain to try and guess what is really happening. Well, on to the next chapter!
Katie chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
Is *Solo* Ash's uncle? Ok, now I really *am* grasping at straws. Anyway, Brock's and Ash's Mom's behavior worry me in this chapter. Specifically what Delia said to Ash, and Brock said to Misty. Individually, I could pass it off as stress, but not coming from both of them. I wonder if it has something to do with Missingno? I guess I have to read more to find out!
Katie chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Hm. I have to wonder, is Ash's Uncle actully Delta? You did say that both Ash and Misty found him familiar. That could also explain why he didn't kill Ash, at least subconsciously. Then again, I could just be grasping at straws. I guess the only way to find out is to keep reading, so on to the next chapter I go!
Tahnee Brown chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
this series is absolutely the best fanfic i have ever read! serious! you write better scripts than the writers for the show! it would be awesome to see this on tv someday. i would so be the first to buy it no matter how much it cost! i might buy more, for collection purposes! More more more! can't get enough of your idea filled brain! you must be some genius to outdo payed writers! But that's what us hard core fans do right? Do what we love to the best possible limits, and beyond! I'm rambling...bye!
Jaremas chapter 10 . 2/27/2004
You had better hurry up and get "The Movie" written up cause im hooked on this story now and I NEED to know what happens next.
Raichu chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
Just finished chapter 8.
You've got me on the edge of my seat.
And again you had me fooled. I had no idea Missingo had possessed Giselle!
Western Master 3 chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
And i'll be waiting.
Amber Myst chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
WOOho! I'm sad it's ending but that means it'll just get better! Can't wait for that movie, get it out soon!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 10 . 1/15/2004
Wow, at long last, most of the loose ends have been tied up, and Ash finally accepts his destiny as the Disciple. I remember reading this back on The Pokemon Tower Library several years ago, and finally there's some sort of conclusion. And finally, Ash and Misty are together! Yay! AAML FOREVER! And the movie aspect sounds very, very interesting... Hope you get it out sometime this year.
Western Master 3 chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Take as much time as you need on the next part, but you had better upadate!
Amber Myst chapter 9 . 1/11/2004
This chapter was great! So is this the end? Was missingno the last one? Update soon!