Reviews for BadgeQuest: The Big Goodbye
Western Master 3 chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
Keep writing! I'm extremely interested at this moment.
Western Master 3 chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
It just gets better and better!
Western Master 3 chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Wow.
Western Master 3 chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
Never heard of either of the songs.
Western Master 3 chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
I remember the guy, I think.
Western Master 3 chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Getting better, but still, so short.
Western Master 3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
So...short...Scary.
Amber Myst chapter 8 . 12/29/2003
Omg this chapter was awesome! I loved it! You should really update more often!
cyber-corsair3 chapter 6 . 12/8/2003
Great story. And if you're running out of ways to express "goodbye," you can always try "salvete," the Latin version.
Amber Myst chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
I've said it before I'll say it again! I love this fic! I can't wait for your next update! By the way, will Ash and Misty get back together? They have too! They belong together! Well ttfn!
Cyberwraith9 chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
Usually, when I review my own work, I do so with a tongue-in-cheek attitude. However, right now I'd like to take the time to apologize to everyone for the quality and tardiness of this fic.

I've been under a lot of pressure lately, and (truthfully) entered into this project with only a vague idea of how it should end. The result is what you have seen. However, if you can find it in your hearts to bear with me, I promise you a better, brigher future for this fic (which, ironically, means darker, grittier happenings for our favorite heroes).

The road has been hard for all of us...well, mostly me, seeing as how the rest of you simply scroll, click, and review...nevermind, that's not the point. The point is, I'm grateful for each and every one of my fans, loyal and fickle alike. True, I write because I love to, but you people make it worthwhile. Thank you, and as I always do, I promise you that the best is yet to come...

Cyberwraith9

Ghost of the Net
Misty chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
This fic is the best! I love it! You can never find many aaml well, this fic doesn't have it yet but I have a feeling it'll be sometime soon! Update soon!
Amber Myst chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
I love this fic! It's one the greatest pokemon fics I have ever read!
smellslikechidna chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Nee! I *so* didn't see this little chappy here, but I'm glad I did find it now! This fic keeps getting more tense and twisty and oh it's like dark chocolate now I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
Glad you corrected that error, and man, Missingno claims more victims. Though I do wonder about Giselle more and more. Hope Richie and everybody else gets their memories back soon, and I can't wait to see what Ash will do.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »