Reviews for BadgeQuest: The Big Goodbye
Wings of Ages chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
Your stories are good and all, but I get the feeling that there isn't enough events happening. Also, there's a lot of spontanious events, such as the premonition Misty had just in this chapter. Nonetheless, your fics are overall good, and I encourage you to continue.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Yay, another update. I think I'm starting to like your new system of updating. Though, you should check chapter 6 again, it has the entire Richie/Dixie conversation from ch. 5 in it.

Please continue writing, I just love this fic, its one of the best Pokemon ones out there.
Misty Lover chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
I'm a newcomer to this story but I've read the previous sagas and let me tell you this fic rawks!
Amber Myst chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
Oh good an update! This story kicks total ass! *oh that was lame*
Satan In The reply chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
oh, my dear friend. Why, why write shitty pokemon fics? Eh, what the hell do you have to say for yourself. Also, picking on defenseless authors, for shame. What do you have to say for yourself. Eh?
goneaway1999 chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
Oh I'm *so* glad you updated this! I have you on Alert so when I came home from college and found more of this waiting in my inbox I was all *Squee!* and ever so happy, so thank you very much, you've made my day!

I honestly think Dixie is one of the few OC's on I can actually stand, including Hazel in one of Silent Sigh's fics so kudos to you for making her a decent character that I don't want to attack with a large vegetable But this is an absolutely amazing fic and I'm wondering where you have the energy to pour into this! Every part is brilliant, even the early ones and especially the more recent ones! You're doing an utterly fantastic job with this fic, you're on my list, and by all means, take your time - nobody wants you to rush a fic for the sake of a couple of weeks

So again, this is a brilliant fic, you're a brilliant writer, and, well, good luck! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this fic - it's been addictive so far and you've kept me interested through every chapter

Kaz

x
TheSilverFox06 chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
It needs fewer explosions. And get rid of the duck.
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
You finally got the next season out! I loved your last ones. I think your long chapters are great! the only bad thing about it is the longer the chapter the longer time it takes to update usually. But hopefully you will update soon. So is that person Ash recognizes Giovanni?
goneaway1999 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I love you! This is *such* a good fic and I love the twists you've written into it - can't wait for the next part, but take as long as you need to - it's brilliant fic, no need to rush _ Keep up the excellent work!

Kaz
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Well, its nice to see at least part of a new chapter, so I guess I don't mind your new system of writing. So, looks the love triangle is continuing, and Ash is going to find out more about his family. Hope you update soon, I want to find out what happens next.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3