Reviews for The Twelfth of Never
cliffhanger2 chapter 10 . 1/22
XD I'm gonna write that down and use it on MY sister! :D please update soon!
Ashley Pearl chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I really wish you had used the facts from the book like that Snaps moms Last name was prince and his dad was a smuggle note the half blood prince but still a good story :)
QuestFlight chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Oh my Gawdd you can't just do that! Get people hooked to your stories then leave them hanging! Post FAST! D':
Joe chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Haha ok that chapter was funny, your story is pretty good as well looking forward to the next chapter. Loved the owl scene, sent a great big F*** you to Severus in a nice way.
Sundae Bunny chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
This is a good fic... have you dropped it?
Sundae Bunny chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Nice story. This chapter is really good. It reminds me of the letter scene in Pride and Prejudice. All the 'condescension' and change of thoughts :)
JD01 chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
NO! You can't leave it there! I see you haven't updated since 2004, but you have to! I love Snape and Lily fanfics, and this one is so cute and so amazing! I love the glances they give each other! Come on you must update! I adore this fanfic! You are a truly awesome writer, please oh please UPDATE!

JD01
Darcy chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Ultimate Marauder: I just checked the Harry Potter Lexicon, and you are absolutely correct! I'll have to rewrite that part first chance I get. Thanks for pointing that out, and please feel free pick away further! ~ Darcy
Ultimate Marauder chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Definitely like it so far...but...if it says everyone's cramming for the O.W.L.S., the scene from OotP has yet to happen. It happened after they took the O.W.L.S. If I completely misunderstood something, and you knew that, and I'm stupid, ignore this, but that was the first thing I noticed...it's really good though; I'm just picky.
miliet chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Oh! I do so hope you will continue with it!

So good!
Madelynn Rae chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
DIPPITY DO! I have Dippity Do!
Lady Nightspike chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
Hey! Your story is really good; it sets up Snape and Lily in a way that most authors ignore. Keep updating! I really want to know what happens!
anne chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
Hi! I was surfing around fanfiction looking for things to read and came across your story. It's really good! I hope you continue to work on it!
MoonlightPrincess chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
This is the first story that I read with Snape and Lily actually form some sort of relationship. It's good. Especially the scene in the train. I found it quite cute the way he blame his owl and stomach for being a traitor. Pls update.
Roxanne2 chapter 10 . 11/24/2004
Great story, the first story I read with Severus/Lily out of Hogwarts.

I hope to read more soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »