Reviews for The Twelfth of Never
OHGAWDI LOVEIT chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
It is OBVIOUS that this was written before the seventh book lol...and if you ask me Lily here is a kinder nicer less judgmental Lily than would be in canon. And yet. You can call it an AU, you know? You could always finish! PLEASE! you've had time!

cliffhanger2 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
XD I'm gonna write that down and use it on MY sister! :D please update soon!
Ashley Pearl chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I really wish you had used the facts from the book like that Snaps moms Last name was prince and his dad was a smuggle note the half blood prince but still a good story :)
QuestFlight chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Oh my Gawdd you can't just do that! Get people hooked to your stories then leave them hanging! Post FAST! D':
Joe chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Haha ok that chapter was funny, your story is pretty good as well looking forward to the next chapter. Loved the owl scene, sent a great big F*** you to Severus in a nice way.
Sundae Bunny chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
This is a good fic... have you dropped it?
Sundae Bunny chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Nice story. This chapter is really good. It reminds me of the letter scene in Pride and Prejudice. All the 'condescension' and change of thoughts :)
JD01 chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
NO! You can't leave it there! I see you haven't updated since 2004, but you have to! I love Snape and Lily fanfics, and this one is so cute and so amazing! I love the glances they give each other! Come on you must update! I adore this fanfic! You are a truly awesome writer, please oh please UPDATE!

Darcy chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Ultimate Marauder: I just checked the Harry Potter Lexicon, and you are absolutely correct! I'll have to rewrite that part first chance I get. Thanks for pointing that out, and please feel free pick away further! ~ Darcy
Ultimate Marauder chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Definitely like it so far...but...if it says everyone's cramming for the O.W.L.S., the scene from OotP has yet to happen. It happened after they took the O.W.L.S. If I completely misunderstood something, and you knew that, and I'm stupid, ignore this, but that was the first thing I's really good though; I'm just picky.
miliet chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Oh! I do so hope you will continue with it!

So good!
Rae Xavier chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
DIPPITY DO! I have Dippity Do!
Lady Nightspike chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
Hey! Your story is really good; it sets up Snape and Lily in a way that most authors ignore. Keep updating! I really want to know what happens!
anne chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
Hi! I was surfing around fanfiction looking for things to read and came across your story. It's really good! I hope you continue to work on it!
MoonlightPrincess chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
This is the first story that I read with Snape and Lily actually form some sort of relationship. It's good. Especially the scene in the train. I found it quite cute the way he blame his owl and stomach for being a traitor. Pls update.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »