Reviews for The Darkening
EverRose808 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Actually it is Manon not Manol if you watch the movie with the subtitles on thats how its spelt!
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ah, creepy! I loved it! You have nailed both Nancy and Sarah's personalities right on the dot. The slow disintegration of Nancy's sanity and her complete lack of disregard for people was spot on. Sarah's reluctance was portrayed very well in this fic too. The ending was scary, but it hit the right note. I just felt like that was something Nancy would do.

I also loved the Chris/Sarah pairing here (okay so it was a love spell) and how you've accurately described the effects of the spell. "Love-slave" is the right term. Good job with it, overall! You should definitely write more Craft fics.
Witchcraft13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Im scared...
Bryrony chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
thats very good, i like it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hey, about your web site . . .

EVER GET THE FEELING THAT WE CAN'T GO THERE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T POST THE ADRESS?
xxAngelFaithxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I liked this story...you have both characters nailed, but one small thing - it's MANOL not MANON. Aside from that, keep up the good work
bienert chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
highly entertaining.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
You've nailed Nancy's and Sarah's characters down perfectly. I wouldn't have been surprised if this was an actual scene in the movie. I'm trying to figure out the symbolism of the water bug, but I guess it's just one of those funny things as quoted in your fic. Continue writing!
kellikellikellikelli chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Nice, I like it. Write more!
SEP chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I like this. I like how you had Nancy and Sarah talking about what they thought Manon looked like. Very well written.
Happy writing,
-SEP
Kenz chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wow this is a very good story...very nicely written. Good Work!
Earthworm chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
HEY LADYCROW74,FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T GET ON YOUR HOME PAGE AND I REALLY WANT TO CHECK IT OUT .I'M JUST SUGGESTING THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT URL AND ALL THAT CRAP.I CAN'T FIND ANY OTHER "THE CRAFT" WEBSITES/HOME PAGES SO IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF I COULD GET ON FICS!BYE
Marilyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
this story is really greatit would have enlightened the movie a bit .not that i'm complaining ...
ThePQ4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Mmm...Yes...well...Okay. I think it was "okay"...it wasn't the best thing I read, but fairly good.

Penguin Queen
StalkyStar chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Oh my god! That was so good. I could totally see that fitting in with the movie. Amazing. I'm now going to read everything else you've written!