Reviews for Double Green Eyes

10/10
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
loved it!
Zoomi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Damn... I was like WTF! Then in a split second it hit me. Repeat after me... "EW!" Harry and Hermione? That is absurd! But none the less was kind of funny now that you think about it. LOL.
LilyLover97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
wait wat . . . omg i get it (rotfl)

that was a flashback of five minutes ago, yes i am that slow, that was really hilarious, naughty harry and hermione!
Cathy-Ann chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
DV,

Maybe Harry can father more than 1 baby and have them all be bron the very same day, not only with emerald green eyes, but also with lightenbolt sxars on their forehead.

Nah that would be too much.
lukeconolly chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
THAT WAS TOTALY WEIRD! but cool.
FeenixFyre chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Urgh! Ron went nuts to say the least huh?

Naughty Hermione and Harry...
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow, that's, er, interesting. Certainly a clever take on things.

Lol, Tanydwr
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
::blink blink blink blink:: ok them well written, odd and random, but well written i like
Stacie chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
haha, that's by far the funniest thing i ever read. haha. ron "tore him limb by limb." haha, awesome...
Fiery Wordess chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
OOps, I just got it. Yes, I am tired. Haha, I liked it.
Fiery Wordess chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow. Interesting ideas. I'm glad Hermione and Ron are together, but why did Ron go beserk? If I don't get some explanations, there will be bloodshed, and not mine. *growl*
SnogginGodess chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Naughty Harry. ;) God, he may be "the Boy Who Lived", but he needs to keep his trouser snake addendums away from other people's wives. Lol!
Kaotac chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Me thinks Harry shoulda learnt how to keep it in his pants.

Very interesting idea, hope to read more of it soon.
emo-is-the-stars chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Well either you hate harry potter or this is the start to a very interesting story.