Reviews for Three for a Girl
SHAZZA P chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Mirandaannw chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Oh no I love this series! Why have you abandoned it? I hope one you return to it, it's wonderful
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
I am very disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this story. After part one, part two and so many chapters into part three, it feels kind of cruel. I enjoyed it, got caught up in it and now, I'm left high and dry... I really do hope you'll come back to this some day. I know life gets in the way, but it seems you're still writing, so hopefully, you'll be able to put some of us out of our misery...

Phyliss Amason chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
I know it is late but please finish "Three for a Girl"

I've read the others and I want to read the finish. I get so sad when people give up on a story that I am so anxious to finish reading. I come across stories late sometimes. I only found this site last year. So, I'm going through the stories on this site. Your stories are exceptionally well written and planned. So I am sorry fo the loss of the rest of the third story. I don't review stories very well, so I ususally never read one that isn't finished.

All I can say is I enjoy the way you write and your ability with words.

Thank you for reading this.

Phyliss Amason
Pawnpot chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Hi, i love your story! i wish you would have finished it, but as of now, im wondering what happend next? xD

If you had thoughts on how it ended, i would love to hear it, if you have time to msg me back about it.

Hugz Emma

P.s, my email is
Shadowhawke chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Starting off with the run of bad luck, and then rolling down... it seems like the Scoobies are really up against something massive. I love how natural you made the discovery, and how Willow's magic sight helped with identifying Stevenson. Really looking forwards to what's happening if he is Blar!
Shadowhawke chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Heh, I really like Spike's version of a 'sixth sense'. The part where he saved Mandy was very nice indeed, it was great to see a little of the old Spike come out. But yes, I'm also worried about the influx of vampires once again... can't wait to see where you're going with that!
Shadowhawke chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
It's sad that Willow feels so guilty, but again it's also very in-character. And this influx of vampires is very interesting... I wonder if it's connected back to Sunnydale? Anyway, some wonderful developments in the plot yet again (you've really taught me a lot about the importance of story and plot through your wonderful works _) and I can't wait to read more!
Shadowhawke chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Gosh... that really is horrible. To choose to destroy her own mind... is she also magically trained to be able to do that? I mean, geez...

And of course, now you've gotten me very, very hooked again. I'm not sure you've revealed what else Dawson knew in the chapters you've got left, but if you have, I'm definitely looking forwards to it.
Shadowhawke chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Heh, given the chapter before, it was good to see Spike and Buffy go 'hunting' too. I must admit I was a little concerned about them leaving Zara alone, but the fact that it worked out was very nice. Looking forwards to reading the next chapter!
Shadowhawke chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Hmm... I really like how you've managed to put an almost ethereal spin on this 'normal life' business that Buffy and Spike get to have for a while. I really like the understated way that you present it, showing that neither are really kitted out for a normal life and neither would want it, yet Buffy enjoys parts of it where you can. I think that's very true to the characters - I was always dubious of the idea in canon that Buffy just wanted to live 'a normal life', and I think what you've done here is capitalised on both the canon character and your own awesome writing to marry the two views, which is amazing. :D
Shadowhawke chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Oh, and they have Dawson! Glad to see that went off without a hitch, although I felt a little bad for Westgate. For some reason, I also really love the part where Willow drew him a mental picture with a 'you are here'. It seems to be a very Willowy thing to do, and was quite cute. :D
Shadowhawke chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Oh, it's so good to see Willow feeling more like herself again. I smiled at your description of her sunning the vampires to death. I also was very intrigued at the Westgate-Giles meet-up. The way you planned that really was funny and James Bond-y, I love that Giles thought about it in terms of being knocked unconscious. A great comparison there that made me laugh. :D And of course, it makes me very curious as to what the future with Westgate will hold...
Shadowhawke chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Heh, that's a very interesting take on how ex-vampires and the kind of demon Buffy is would react to Black Pudding. Ah, the English. I also like the introduction of Morwenna, I think she was done very well, and it certainly emphasised the new, slightly jarring feel of their lives. Buffy's thoughts near the end were also very good - happy enough to show a new mother's glow, but cynical enough to show the Slayer. Great balancing yet again. :D
Shadowhawke chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
It's very sad that Giles doesn't get to be all grandfatherly. It's very nice that you gave us an insight into the sentiment of it though. Same with Xander. I love contrasting this piece with some of the earlier Xander-perspective pieces, and it's so wonderful to see the change and the maturity.