Reviews for Bitten
kyuubecky chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EPIC! ...the chanting part was kinda creepy but the battle! OH DA BATTLE WAS AWESOME!
kyuubecky chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
oh no! he did it to save Legolas! GAAAH! the FEELS!
kyuubecky chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
HAHAHAHAH! ARAGORN! *johnny depp voice* NAUGHTY!
kyuubecky chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
And so history replays itself...shall the elf do better than his mortal friend? Only the NEXT button will tell!
kyuubecky chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
OOOOHH! Glingroth! ...being female...I am tempted by such an image...but I shall refrain from my normal squees and giggles...
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
OoO ...oh no...and...and legolas...he's..he's on his way! OH NO! OoO! NONONONONONO!
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! mmmkay...ive been reading up to this point and now...now I MUST review!
THIS is INTOXICATING! the characters are all beautifully constructed and their dialoque believable and entertaining!
but the main reason I must review HERE is that very last quote, a word I have been searching for in this section for quite some time: werewolves. FINALLY I have found a tale that will hold me and go where I have been dying to go!
Hannon le mellon nin!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
cool
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
Very intense ending! Reminiscent of Native American rituals...especially The Gûladan's suggestion of Aragorn using the spirit of the wolf for strength...kind of like a spirit guide.

This needs an epilogue...some H/C of nursing Aragorn back to health...and hearing some of that brotherly banter between our elf and ranger. :)
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
hmm...something kinda sexy about aragorn being a big silver wolf! grr! ;)
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
"Legolas gasped what he felt sure was his last breath and then the wolf's long, pink tongue flicked out and lapped across his flawless cheek. At Legolas' surprised and wide-eyed stare, the wolf drew back its black lips in a wide, toothy lupine grin. Legolas froze; stunned by the animal's erratic behavior and then his brow slowly creased as his incredulous gaze locked with that of the wolf.

"Aragorn?" he whispered."

LOVE IT!
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
um...OW! poor aragron! poor hodoer! :(
StarLight9 chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
*bows* *applause* This was a marvelous story. I am speechless. The ritual was so well described, I could feel as if I was a part of it. I am saddened that you have posted no stories after this one, but I hope that one day you will, and I will most definitely read your earlier ones. Thanks you for the fantastic reading!
StarLight9 chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Haha, the wild men speak Hungarian! It's fitting, and I understand Legolas - it sounds harsh to me as well. My Hungarian friend is trying to persuade me how melodious it sounds and how better it is than my own language, which sounded harsh to him... oh well.

Anyway, this is one of the most amazing fics that I have read. It is completely original, the plot is wonderful and well developed. I suspected that Legolas' blood might do the trick, since he could be considered a sworn brother. Let's see if it works. There are only two chapters left, so I guess it will.

I wanted to say that this story is different from anything else I have read. A moment that greatly impressed me was a few chapters ago, when Aragorn asks Legolas if he remembers the stories he had told him. You have no idea how many fics I have read where Aragorn has suffered and Legolas tells him a tale or sings a song to comfort him, or vise versa. It is nice, but after the first fifteen times it gets a bit too much. So when I read this line, I have to admit that my first thought was "oh no, not again!" But when Aragorn said, "I am afraid that I will turn into one of your tales, and you will tell it to someone else" I was completely stunned. You have done a masterful work. I am going to recommend this story to everyone possible and check your other stories as well. But I first need to finish this!
StarLight9 chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
You just know how to keep me reading, don't you? This was one of the best chapters I have ever read.