Reviews for Bitten
StarLight9 chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
Wow! Strider really scared the poor man here! It seems it sometimes comes in handy to be a werewolf :D I love this!
StarLight9 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Werewolves? Werewolves! And the story is called "Bitten"? The warewolves will bite Aragorn? He will become a warewolf? Or Legolas? Ah, you have me at the edge of my seat here, hope you know that! Sorry I'm not reviewing every chapter, but I'm too into the plot to be able to stop and leave reviews along the way. You have done a great job with the story as far as I have read.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is wonderful so far! Wow, Blue Wizards - I am certainly intrigued here! I love your Gandalf, by the way, as well as his relationship with the young ranger.
Paddington chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
pretty good start
Paddington chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
This is going on my faves, did I really just say I was going to add a LOTR fic!* shakes head in disbelief* Well this is a truly amazing work, thank you for writing it down
Paddington chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
Really good!
Paddington chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
Gandalfs musings on Legloas were great!
Paddington chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
You are so descriptive!
Paddington chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
You portrayed this so vividly I felt as I were Legolas, I felt a flash of pain as he was forced to shoot his friend.
Paddington chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
onother great chapter!
Paddington chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Ok, I went from being astonished that this was a readable LOTR fic , to being amazed that I actully LIKED this fic, Now I think it is the best story I have ever read in fanfic, You have my respect, Oh, Legolas was to funny!
Paddington chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
WHAT!
Paddington chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Another outstanding chapter!
Paddington chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
OMG!
Paddington chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Wow, this is getting really good
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »