Reviews for Bitten
Paddington chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Still good!
Paddington chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
um, well this is the only LOTR story where I have not been banging my head and screaming at the author by this time, I am VERY impressed.
Telacontar chapter 16 . 9/11/2005
This is one of the best stories I have ever read in my life thus far, it was so compelling and full of suspense that I had to read it all the way through. I am utterly amazed at your writing skill and thank you with all of my heart for sharing this wonderfully written and well researched story with all of us on I can only hope you write more stories like this in the future, for I will be eagerly awaiting them from now on! You are a great writer with an amazing sense for words and feelings, which is always nice to find. I hope that the ideas come to you unfalteringly and that writer's block may never find you! Thanks again for such a great story! Good luck with the next one! :)

At your service,

Telacontar
Telacontar chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Well, guees what? I've added you yo my C2 community of collected LOTR stories of extreme excellence! Congrats! 'The Lord of the Fanfics!' is proud to host your story! I, the manager of the C2, am already hooked on it and love it, though I've only read thus far. Keep up this amazing level of excellence you have achieved in this story! I look forward to perhaps placing some of your other stories in the C2. Good luck with what ever happens to come your way and GREAT story! :)
Femisis chapter 16 . 2/19/2005
Ooh that was cool! Very good job! *gives chocolate bar*
me chapter 16 . 1/26/2005
yay! that was a wonderful story! great plot, great use of all sorts of different languages, absolutely BRILLIANT ending. very unique story, dont think i've ever read one quite like it. loved the suspense. ;)

~Kristina
Nimfalas chapter 16 . 12/21/2004
I am completely speechless! I don't even know what to say! That was incredible! *huggles Legorfilinde* O I wish I could write as well as you!
washow chapter 16 . 12/17/2004
What an unusual story. You showed great imagination when coming up with your story line. Nice job.
spacellamaprincess chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This is the comment I left for this story at the MEFAwards (good stuff!): Plausible quest (to find the blue wizards), steady pacing, and charming dialogue make this piece easy to read and enjoy. The baddies were intriguing as well, and the sense of adventure and mystery was palpable (maybe because you gave us the details like provisioning, etc.).
Dimaranien chapter 16 . 10/20/2004
*gapes open mouthed the screen* wow... incredibly written, i love the druidic stuff in it too. -nothing but compliments-

~Angel
Scared Silly chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Great, descriptive writing style that captivates the reader. Characters well-developed in short story.

In terms of critique, write more...and soon!
theredwagon chapter 16 . 4/15/2004
What makes people give a horribly written, cliched story 500 reviews and then a WONDERFULLY written, original story a mere 70? It's an X-file, for certain;) I really enjoyed this tale and was hoping for a sequel; Any chance of that happening?
LegolasLvr chapter 16 . 2/1/2004
Once again awsome story! Still, you need more things to happen to our gallant hero, Legolas. Makes stories more interesting. Loved it though! Keep up the good work!
BballStar42 chapter 16 . 10/5/2003
GREAT STORY! It was really really good! I really enjoyed reading it! Once again it was really good! Great work on it!
White Wolf1 chapter 16 . 10/4/2003
Another wonderful story.

I really liked your description of both the Druath and the ritual. The drum beats were the perfect touch.

I'm glad both of our boys made it. I would have liked to be privy to the conversation between them when Estel got better. However, it's not hard to imagine what they would say to each other.

I'm looking forward to your next story.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »