Reviews for Bitten
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
Hi, Legorfilinde!

This was a great story! The last part with the ceremony was especialy breathtaking! I was on tghe edge of my seat when AStrider hung without movement in he chains, as much as Legolas. Great sdescripton here!

Now only one question remains: does "the spirit of the wolf remains" mean that Strider he reanger is aided by this spirit in an shamanistic way, or does it mean that he still has the ability to *transform* (what would be absolutely non-canon withinn olkiens universe, of course, since in Tolkiens world there are no such thing as good Werewolves, but well... the thoght is still nice...). Of course, the meaning i an shamanistic way would still make Strider/ Aragorn a better ranger. And in part later a better king, maybe, too.

Anyway, it is a great story. The chapter where Legolas thought he had killed Strider when the Werewolf attacked him and was devastated was breathtaking, too; great description of feelings, here. I like the way you write, and was delighted by your other stories "Dragonrider" and "Hidden", too, which I've read only recently. Now I'm curious if you plan a story where we see more about the great inner power you mentioned Legolas having in this story here or if the story "Dragonrider" was supposed to be that one?

One last question to your writing name: doesn't it mean rather "Green Singer"? I'm very new to trying o understand Sindarin, but I don't find the forest part in there), and Lego (or rather laego) would be green, as my dictionary says, not dark?

Sorry, just trying to learn!

Greetings to you,

Aislynn
grumpy chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
hi there just read the end of your story and wanted to tellyou it was terrific from beggining to end, loved it all, and hope i see more from you soon
Lady Pheonix Star chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
hi..good..a little long tho, i didn't have time to read it all. very good to. keep writing!
tychen chapter 16 . 10/2/2003
Well done written with lovely characterisations,pacey right uo to the deserves a lot more write another soon.I will look out for you.
Jamille chapter 15 . 10/1/2003
Great story! I was hooked on every

minute of it. I can't wait to see what

the ending is like. I have a suggestion if

it's okay with you. Can you do a story about

Legolas getting bitten by a half elf half

vampire and Legolas becoming a Vampire?

And then the first victims he goes after are

the four hobbits? I think it would be

interesting.
grumpy chapter 15 . 10/1/2003
hi there, WOW, that was one very great ritual, now i hope Strider comes out of it in one body, and that Legolas blood was ok. looking forward to more
Elenora1 chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
Well, you've really got me wondering now! You've made a point of mentioning that Legolas is "no ordinary elf," and I think this is a significant idea. And you've got his blood being used in the guise of a brother in spirit to Aragorn in the cleansing ritual...now while I have no doubt that it will be effective, what I'm now wondering is whether "the beast" will try, once it has left Aragorn's body, to enter Legolas's...perhaps because it has "gotten a taste of" or scented Legolas's blood? But it will be his strength ("no orginary elf") that will prevent "the beast" from taking him over...now, have I gone off the deep end with this idea or what? After reading your latest, exciting chapter, my mind really went rambling and that's where it went. Haven't a clue if I'm way out in left field or if I got anywhere near close to where you're headed, but I thought I'd throw it out to you as possibly giving you a good laugh! LOL!

Anyway, I'm still glued to the edge of my computer chair and enjoying every minute!

Elenora

P.S. Have you seen the new RotK theatrical trailer that is now available for download at the official Lord of the Rings site? It will blow your mind away...take a gander at Legolas in the hood...it's enough to send all us Legolas fans right over the edge!
Chemins chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
There are no words to describe my awe at your writing skills. No one could have written this ritual scene as well as you. Please, continue soon; I cannot wait to see how you finish this story.
silvertoekee chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
Hot Dang, now thats what I call a fanfiction. Man this one had me reading to the very end and i was like wow rituals and such. Hmm I liked how you used different elements and spirits to help aragorn. sigh can't wait for the next one!
Endril McMerlyn chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
what an interesting original fic! You have me hooked! Aragorn suffering is *always* good. _ I enjoyed this! keep up the good work
grumpy chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
Just finished reading your lastest chapter, wonderful, loved it, has Strider been dragged of by the local witch doctor, good because he needs help, cant have him going arround in the future biting hobbits. looking forward to more
Chemins chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
Ahh...that's a contented ahh, by the way. Excellent, just like always. "Practically perfect everytime." Keep up the fantastic work!
silvertoekee chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
Oh yea things are getting bigtime interesting and can just feel it in this chapter. So how is legolas going to be of help to aragorn? And still curious were they are going to get the blood from hehe. great chappie and thanks for updating so quickly.
Chemins chapter 13 . 9/28/2003
Great great great as always! Keep up the excellent work!
grumpy chapter 13 . 9/26/2003
oh good another chapter, and i am glad to see that they are going to take care of his arrow wound, i was going to tell you to do that, but glacing thru i see you have, so i will leave you now and go back to my reading. love it
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »