Reviews for Bitten
White Wolf1 chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
Gandalf to the rescue. It's always good to have a wizard on your side.

You did a good job of showing Legolas's anguish and despair, when he thought he had killed Aragorn.

Looking for more soon.
Chemins chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
Alright! Go Mithrandir! Wahoo! Keep going soon please! This is a great story!
chasinggrace chapter 12 . 9/24/2003
Hurray for Gandalf! And the eagles of course!

Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
Hi! Wa! I hope Aragorn is only wounded! But how wil he cope now, that thze werewolf spirit gets more and more hold of him... Legolas will ghave to keep him chained. Too bad that there is no way he can keep the wolf close but peacefull; obviously becoming the wolf for Aragorn means losing himself, even if he does it to rescue his friend.

Breathtaking, and very painful situation!

Kerep writing; I love your fic. On another note: Are elves immune to becoming werewolves? else Legolas could be in danger tio have even more problems at his hands...

Greetings to you,

Aislynn
Chemins chapter 11 . 9/23/2003
Oh wow...I love this story...I've told everyone about it...

Geemanee...you are too good a writer...

Update soon please, and keep up the terrific work!
grumpy chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
hi just finished reading chapter 11, and i love it, this is one of the best stories. Poor strider has such problems,hope Legolas can help,but i think he is going to need the wizard. I am having problems getting Fanfiction to behave itself long enough for me to do anything, so i am glad i got this through, looking forward to more
chasinggrace chapter 11 . 9/22/2003

You can't just kill him! Aragorn can't die! He has to become King first! Is this story AU?I don't remember. Please excuse me until the next post so I can go check.

Wolfete chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
Hi,

I have been keeping track of this story and I wanted to tell you that I really like your story. But I hope you did not kill off Aragorn. Hurry up and update.
silvertoekee chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
oh man now thats an evil cliff hanger, hoho. hmm i liked how you had aragorn transform and attack one of them wolf men. great chappie!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
Hi! This is a great story! I hope, they make itactually to the Druath Forest and manage to perform the healing spell; Aragorn being a Werewolf - especially in Tolkies universe, where Werewolves are irredeemingly evil spirits set in wolves bodies - would complicate the ringquest just a bit. Of course, then, in the first age,. Beren managed to take the skin of a werewolf (with the help of Luthiens magic) just nicely withoutbeing corrupted, so it would probably even help if they found a spell that would not necessarikly rid Aragorn of the transformation. but of the evil influence. (A tame werewolf... hm, probably not in Tolkiens universe, anyway; but then, why not? it would surely give an interesting twist to the future royal family of Gondor...).

I like the way you introduce rarely used bits of Tolkiens canon in the story like the Druadan. I also liked the scene of Aragorn transforming into a wolf to protect Legolas, and Legolas recognizing him!

As for the blood relative, there are three possible solutions to this, First, Elrond (and Elladan, elrohir and Arwen) *are* of course blood relatives, all the while heavily emoved. Then there are the rangers, the unedain of the noth. Halbarad was a cousin of Aragorn, and aragorns mother Gilraen had to have relatives as well. Aragorn was the chieftain of the Dunedain; and while he was the only *direct* heir of Isildurs line, it doesn't mean that there were no uncles or aunts, cousins and so on to be found among them.

And third, the spell could also work with a gwadoer, a brother in spirit who is as close as a blood relative. In this case Legolas himself could provide... but I guess they will first have to find out about it, if you plan to go this way.

Anyway, I like this fic, a lot, and I am following it with much delight. Please go on!

Aislynn
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
Awesome! I hope Aragorn dosn't turn into a wolf! Ek update!
chasinggrace chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
I'm back! Sorry I didn't review thw last two chpaters but I only just now read them. I had tons of homework.

Well, at least he got a horse. That's something. Now all he has to do is travel through the most hostile area of land on the world, and try not to transform into a wolf. How hard could it be?

grumpy chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
hi there just wanted to tell you how much i love your story, it is one of the first i read when it comes up, it is well written and lots of fun, don't know how strider is going to get out of this one, but now he has Legolas to help, looking forward to more
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
Awesome! Update soon!
White Wolf1 chapter 9 . 9/19/2003
Now, that Legolas and Aragorn are together, I know this story will just get better.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »