Reviews for Dancing With The Dragon
despicableme chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Heart-warming :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Nina chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I've read your story but one thing; if you get in a fight with someone you wouldn't get expelled, and I find it highly unlikly that he would get his wand burned.
Astrid Effects chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
So i loved this story so much. About as much as i love DDR! (and that is a whole fricking lot!) And I've got this weirdo feeling that i went to high school with you or something cuz i went to high school with a Dane who was FANTASTIC at DDR and we all called him Zidane and he was super hot with brown hair and blue eyes and stuff... could be a coinkidink tho. you probably think im super weird now but its three thirty in the morning and ive had two cups of coffee and like six full throtles and im losing my mind over the fact that two of my greatest loves, harry potter and DDR have been meshed together.
D chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Lani1402 chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Thanks for a great read!

thoroughly amusing/romantic, i loved the idea of DDR, its so original!

Kali-X-Shadow chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
This was a very well done story and you made the process of learning to play ddr without a demonstration easy to understand, and (as I play DDR) I can attest that the info was correct and even better yet you used my 2 absolute favorite songs from ddr max 2.

I love you guys thanks so much!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
I really liked this fic, even if it was REALLY far fetched! lol!

Whene I first heard the name Kagome, i did an inward groan. 'Please tell me these guys aren't those creepy 'anything to do with Japan or anime absessed' people.'I thought.

But it still turned out to be pretty cool. I thought it was really cute when those two started on a rant about how great the show was! Hell, even I like to cach an epoisode of Inuyasha sometimes!

Whatever, I think i had a point here somwhere ... :D Anyway, well done on this fic! X
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Yay! Speed over Bathoven is my fav song! I actually have a couple on my ipod! It's so much fun! (especialy when you have most of the steps memorized and people stare at you on the bus when you start tapping your feet strangely!)

Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh my gosh! You totaly cracked me up! I actually had to stop reading while i recovered! "The-Boy-Who-Just-Wouldn't-Die" I know it's small but i just found that SO halariouse! (Especialy coming from draco)

Whatever, I LOVE DDR, and I thought i might as well give this fic a shot, just to satisfy my curiosity, but it's actually really good! Cant wait to read more!

luv, Spaz
Uniquely Proud chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
oh i love this story!

especially the ending.
summersgirl2526 chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
LTFelton chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
great story! lived it
clownsscaremeistolazytologin chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
dude i just read this whole story for the first time and i have to say

this is so gonna go in my favorites.

well when i finnaly remeber my password at least.

any way loved it.

now i must go see if you wrote a squel.

and if you didn't i just have one question

fanficreader chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
aww so cute lol gotta love them together! d/g forever love cute :)