Reviews for Magnanimous
lord periperi chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
cliffhanger! noooooooooo!
P.S.: I'm so glad I found this story when it was already finished,otherwise I might go crazy on this cliffhangers! ;)
lord periperi chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
This is the only element of the story that is a little too cliche for me; all of the others are connected and believable considering the "true" characters-but the sister no one heard about, and why would Lucius set his daughter to be sacrifice for educating his son into fear? You can marry your daughters into powerful families and strengthen your connections, if nothing else.
lord periperi chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Very interesting story!
meadow-music chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Mark your story as complete!
SaffronDaise chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Eeeeeek! So cute! This was such an awesome story. And I must ask... How much longer until Fallen is complete? Cuz I can't wait to read it but I also don't want to start it until its finished.

Speaking of, did you realize- this story isn't marked as complete, something that could be off putting to impatient, I stand-gratification- addicted readers like myself.
SaffronDaise chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I've just this to say: VERY nice. And I like that iron is being considerate enough to keep his mouth shut about what... happened.

I love how haunted he is by Harry's 'last words'.
SaffronDaise chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
I don't think you were bad at kissing scenes up to this lint per se, but you did tend to kind of gloss over them. This time you didn't and it was supercute and made my tummy all squirmy, like with butterflies and such, which is of course what a good, sweet kiss scene is supposed to do in my mind. So, yay. And the 'I don't care why' line was especially epic and proportionally amazing/cool to the story to t's point without being overdramatized.

Also, Harry and Ron's mutual shield charm few. And I love that Ron knows about acid because of Arthur. I do so love Mr. Weasley.
SaffronDaise chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Crap, yes, okay, the guilt trip worked. Perhaps. Not that it will every time; usually if an author actually begs for reviews I am far less likely to do so unless I really do have something to say. Which, in this case, has less to do with the story than with the fact that I once had a friend smack me on the arm the day after I got SEVERAL shots and can recall very clearly the intense, crippling pain that brought me to my knees. So, I can kind of relate to that. Though, by now that was quite some time ago...

EVIL Lucius! Crazy bastard! Hmm, poor Ceros. I do like that name, by the way, though it would perhaps have been more suiting to the Naming theme to give h a constellation-based name like Cassi[opeia]e.
SaffronDaise chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I've gotta say, I'm siding with Ron on this one. He didn't say anything that Harry wasn't already convinced/aware of, so I think our lead boy is overreacting quite a bit. Not to mention being downright mean about it. I do like that he's tempted to let it pass over, and I loved the line about him being angry and letting the spiteful side of him win. That was a very nice touch.
anon chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
I read a bunch of your work, starting from Macbeth and working down the list (skipping Fallen, for some reason) and I realized that I should leave you at least one review to let you know you're an awesome writer. So here it is: you're an awesome writer!
venit amor eruat chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Loved it. You made the scene beautiful. I want to explain how you did so but I can't. Words fail me. It was truely amazing.
venit amor eruat chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Love it. That's all I got tome for. Got to read the next chapter.
venit amor eruat chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Right, so the only reason I haven't reviewed so far is because I'm entranced in where this story is going. My eyes are glued to the screen and you've got me hooked. Oh, and I feel really bad for Ron. I hope he and Harry make up soon.
bookaddict27 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Great story again! Your writing gets better with each story. I'm really addicted to your fanfiction haha
SnowCharms chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
You might want to change the status of this fic to 'Complete'.