Reviews for The Wind Waker: Tetra's Journey
ok dude ganon doesn't murder he punish or torture like guredos. and zelda has more power with the triforce ganon can't just grab her. easily.
Jenny the pirate chapter 1 . 3/17
My name is Jenny the pirate I want to evolve into tetra pirate and then princess zeld only 3 evolutions
Destroyman chapter 25 . 2/3
Very nice story, I greatly enjoyed it!
Ally chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
I don't thunk there's any link in the bloodline! XD
TeLinkfan1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Omg Amazing! This is so breath taking! I love every bit of it! ( /)
kayathedragon chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
I've enjoyed this, but I feel like Ganon is a bit inaccurate in this chapter. "Pathetic excuse for a hero"? He says in the game before Puppet Ganon, "Do not betray my expectations." He is expecting Link to be powerful, because he knows that he is the Hero of Time reborn. He was defeated by him, remember?
Pixelsaber chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
*clap, clap, clap* Amazing story! I really liked how you filled in those gaps and making them have sense it's simply brilliant! Anyway I better get going I read the entire thing in one session (even the summary) and my eyes feel like they're going to fall of but hopefully later I'll take a look at your other stories.
Monkeybutt98 chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
That was a story! You really pulled off Tetra's personality and what she was probably feeling throughout their adventure. Those brief sections where you shifted focus to Link were perfectly placed. I like how you showed how changing into Zelda, not only changed her appearance, but changed Tetra's way of thinking as well. Even though you had no way to tell what happened with Tetra in between meetings with her in the game, you made excellent decisions to show what she was doing. You added so much more depth to the final battle than could ever be seen by just playing the game. It really was an amazing read. Good job!
Cheddary chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Woah, I'm sorry, but this story severly encouraged me to write a HUGE story of Aryll's P.O.V., Which I probably won't publish. But this story is how I first found out about , and made me want an account. Thanks for everything!
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
*Lawd claps* this is the best story iv ever read in my life i loved it. now im totuly inspird to maby even make one myself.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
how sweet.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
I liked this chapter it was calm and relaxing. I sat in my room on xmas eave reading this.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
I think ganondorf or shold i say ganondork dogged attacks way to meny times. and i cant bear the fact that link got so sinvirly injerd.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Ooooohh so thats what happend to her wile i was doing the wind and earth temple,s.