Reviews for Yellow
Chibi Serenity Chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Really good. I love it,a nd love how you made Trunks act.

I myseelf really ain't into Truten, more into Truhan, but this...this makes me want to read more stories about them!
DBZVelena chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
nice and sappy, I liked it. Trunks and Goten are my favo pairing, you did well!
MoonAngel 002 chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII! I hope you write more exactly like this!
Kurai Koganei4 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
YAYYYYYYYYYYY! I LUV ALL TRUTEN! I LUV ALL TRUTEN! YEAH! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Thats it *V sign*

later

ja ne

*grin*
Stormy chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! _ As a Trunks/Goten worshipper, I hereby decree that you must write more T/G fics - becuase you're so darn good and there's so darn few of them out there! This was great - and Vegeta and Bulma are my second fave DBZ couple so this was a double treat! Great job!
kamikazesaiyan chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Oh my gosh! That was sooooo sweet! A bit of angst; but that made the story more realistic _. Trunks/Goten is my fav pairing!

TRUTEN FOREVER! Could you write a side story or continuation to this fic? Your fics that I've read are sooo good! Please continue it, pretty please?
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Good, but Vegeta was very ooc.
karena chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
okay... that was good. so, do they ever tell cchi-chi or are they to afraid of her frying pan?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Excellent. Great story.
MandyGal chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
OMG! what was absolutly sooooooooo sweat! goten/trunks are the perfect match ever!
ikiou chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
That was sooo sweet! I really thought Vegeta would act differently. What I think he would have done if him Bulma walked in: Fall over and be in a coma for a week. That was really sweet.
Rice chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Pretty good
Angela F chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
this is very good...everyone has their own opinion about wut characters belong together best...i think u made a great choice...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
I liked it! Write more(There's really nothing else to say, its good there aren't enough yaoi fics out there, write more! _)
Robyn chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
You are the coolest writer ever!