Reviews for Impacted
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
that was AWESOME! I loved it along w/all your other stories...LOL...I can't believe that I just found them...LOL...oh well

THANKS:"D
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
First off ... let me say that Impacted is such a beautifully-well-written story. Each and every chapter was so brilliant! It's a amazing to find such a gifted writer as yourself... In you should be writing for the X Men movies, or the comic books, or even the TV series! Yes, this has to be my all time favorite X Men story... And I so love the ending too! Keep up the great work, later!
mothra-chan chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
wonderful! loved the ending, ur a really good writer!
mothrachan chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
great! i love it, you're so creative!
baby12 chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
wow that was the best story about rogue and apoca;ypse and logan i loved it your the best hope you write more storie because your really good at it
spectra2 chapter 20 . 5/2/2004
WOW ...WOW *spectra2 stands up and applaudes* that was one GREAT fic, i got one word for you, WOW
Silver12 chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
so it took me two days to read, and I had to stop every now and then to try and keep for crying. But other than that I loved this story SO MUCH.
fan-crazy7423 chapter 20 . 11/11/2003
Oh MY GOD that was so good. I really liked it it was so sweet:') I hope for you to write more of fics liek this it. I really liked how the ending turned out.
MistressDarkness chapter 20 . 11/10/2003
WOW...great fic...i love it..especially the whole queen thing and then togue havin to power the stupid eye of ages...kurt and wanda make a good couple though i feel bad for amanda *sniffle*...neways...i love ur story and ur music videos..they rock, literally! keep up the good work and let me know if u make ne more music videos..maybe u can teach me..i wanna learn but no1 will teach me
anyon chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
its funny that u were having apocalypse make rogue his queen when i was watching the series i thought that was his plan glad to know im not the only one :)
Pamdizzle chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
I'm glad the story is finally finished great job! And I hope to read more stories from you in the future!

Pammi
IceBlueRose chapter 20 . 10/16/2003
Geeze...I go away for awhile and you finish the series. Anyway, I liked how not everything was resolved, yet you left it off with a happy ending. Great story, I really enjoyed reading this!
Dawn Moon chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
YAY! Great, wonderful, awesome, beautiful LOVERLY STORY! It had me laughing and crying and ranting and raving, and all that jazz! You are a kickass writer! Thank you for keeping us Rogan shippers smiling! WRITE ANOTHER ONE!
Nishdem chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Its fantastic! I like it very much! Youre really good!
denise4 chapter 20 . 10/10/2003
Oh wow!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!

Hehe :p