Reviews for Tabula Rasa extended
Aileil chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Thank you so much! I was so sad when the spell ended since everyone (pretty much) was better off when under its influence. When the spell broke in this story I cried, family had suddenly become something they could have again but I thought they were giving up on it just because they remembered that they led wacky lives. The ending of this is so beautiful, thank you!
cosmiclove chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This story is so cute and I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Really entertaining fic. Enjoyed it a lot.
skysayzrawr chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Aww, very sweet. :)

It's nice to get away from all the angsty stuff and beck into the fluff every once in a while.
stacey chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I loved your fic! I love it when people do an extended tabula rusa! Yours was a wonderful example. Well written, well paced, and full of good humour! Good for you!
LilyRite chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
i'm so glad Buffy and Spike worked out, and strangely also glad how Anya and Giles did. i think you reall got the story to follow through. i was upset for Xander though losing Anya (and Buffy) but still wicked story x
Culf chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
Loved this story! I always wondered how Buffy and Spike would work out if the spell wasn't broken right away, and I'm a sucker for spuffy fluff!
twisty-treat chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Aw...cute ending! Very nice story, I liked it a lot. Great job!
ilpopi chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Loved it.
ilpopi chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Loved it.
Kari Mouke chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
A finished Tabula Rosa (SP?) story? It's quite an accomplishment. It's nice to read a story where people think and act rationally. Thanks for the sweet fic.
Kari Mouke chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Ms Trick chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
aw. that was SO sweet! i felt a little bad for xander but all's well that ends well. :):):) and now i'm in a happy mood. :D
trick
cryptluv chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
I love the story, I think I'm gonna read it once over again, hope to see some good stuff like that again!
aphelant chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
Yay! Happy ending (sort of)! OOh, do a sequel. Please? Pretty please?