Reviews for What Is and What Should Never Be
Nikki Pond chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Finally! A very slow-build for all the gang in Hey Arnold, pretty GEN, and you got something on your sleeve putting Gerald and Helga together on the play. I am liking this, and I feel bad for Helga listening to Arnold like that, even though he is frustrated at her, I'm kind of surprised he said it THAT way and would go the lengths to say to tell her to jump off a cliff but I feel relief that Arnold also adds that he doesn't think Helga all that bad. Hehehe. I hope u update soon cuz I really like what u are slowly buidling and I sense there is something weaving it all together but for now, you are throwing conflicts here. I love the pace but I most especially love putting all the problems and a slow-build
Nee18 chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
You should really finish this story!
xler chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I really liked where it was going, so I'm pretty sad its no longer being updated.

On the 0.01% chance you read this, I ask that you please update!
AnimatedBritney chapter 16 . 6/10/2007
WEll..What have I to say? The Story got interesting, but you put it to a complete stop! You haven't updated in three years! Why not update again? If you ever do come back on, I hope it's soon! I enjoyed this! I'd like to see more!
Shiz chapter 16 . 8/29/2005
Aw! I actually felt like crying when I read this. Reminds me of something my crush once said to me. But whatever! Please continue! This is my favorite Hey Arnold fanfiction of all time right now.
Unfabulousxox chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
I feel like Im watching an episode on tv! Great story, I LOVE it, probably one of the best Hey Arnold fics here.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
please update.
XRoseThornX chapter 16 . 1/10/2005
Please continue this story. This is really a fantastic story, and I am praying that it wasn't abandoned. Based on how long it has beem since there has last been an update, I'm starting to believe that it has in face been abondoned. I really really hope it hasn't, though. This story is one of the best Hey Arnold! fanfics I've ever read, and I really think it deserves to be continued. Well, hoping you continue soon...

ME!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
Man, this was really good. Tell me you're going to finish it? I mean, it has been an awefully long time...
vashfan311 chapter 16 . 8/20/2004
When can we expect an update?
XRoseThornX chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This story is awesome-awesome-awesome, and I love it-love it-love it! (The doctors say I'll be okay within 200 years, its been 20 now, so there can't be much left to go...right?)
DarthRoden76 chapter 16 . 5/1/2004
Greetings Willy D!
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately...I've been to busy to read...but I'm glad Im back, this is a great story...love the cousin.
Man this could actually be an episode!
Keep writing...oh and be sure to read and review the newest chapters of my fanfics "Broken Locket" and "Falsely Accused" and give me your honest opinion...they suck huh? lol! j/k
May the Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
Jae B chapter 16 . 4/26/2004
This was a refreshing comeback from taking a lengthy break from writing. I liked the humor in Zeke's nature and Helga's explosive reaction. Nice job. Keep it up, and as always, never stop using your creativie imagination.
Helgagurl46 chapter 16 . 4/26/2004
Well, now that Helga's going to be in a deep depression...dang, she caught the wrong part of that conversation...typical. I really like her cousin's character, he's hilarious and it's obvious that they're related...it'd be cool if you drew a pic of him to show the family resemblance...can't wait for an update ;)
BellaMay76 chapter 16 . 4/25/2004
OMG! I am SO happy you updated! Don't feel bad that it took so long, I haven't updated in a few here either, partially due to camping out in line for Clay Aiken tickets for 5 days straight! I love your insertion of yourself into the story, too bad you aren't trustworthy enough to give anyone a ride! I thought I was going to die lauging at the earwax/Abdicator joke, that was CLASSIC! Poor Helga, overhearing only the bad things Arnold had to say. Hope more happiness to come! PLEASE KEEP IT UP I LOVE YOUR STORY!