Reviews for The Best of Enemies
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This certainly is a different take on the episode, and I fund it quite interesting! Have you thought of doing one as seen by the Korean family who took Hawkeye in in the episode "Hawkeye"?
April chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was great! I never would of thought of it like that, how he feels and all. :)
Pathseldomtraveled chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow...truly amazing...I don't know whether to cry or not.

That was an incredible story with such a simplistic plot line. I admire your writing.

Thank you for this story.

Thanks
spiffyperson chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Great idea for the story, you did the Korean's point of view very well.
Sunn-Kissed chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Sigh...don't we all wish we owned Alan Alda? Or at least part of him...

This is one of my favourite M*A*S*H episodes (don't ask why, even I don't know) and I always wondered what it was like from the Korean's POV. You did it so well that I will never watch the episode the same way.

Good point, there;) why do people tend to think that speaking english slowly makes it easier for non-english people to understand? Maybe it's psycological or something...we should call Sidney.

I especially like the ending. It sums up the entire fic so smoothly and nicely.

If you like picturing Korean POV's, imagine the shock of the family in 'Hawkeye.' (The episode where his jeep crashes and he gets a concussion) I smile just thinking about it.

Constructive critisism comes easily to me, and yet I cannot find anything to pick apart. Sigh...I feel so deprived, and yet so pleased...

Nice work:)
neilfein chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Very good, I enjoyed reading it.
Rationale chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
oh, this was very sad. it was also very good. you really captured what could happen in the war. i would swear this was a MASH episode on TV, great job! i loved it! i'm putting it on my fav stories list.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Very good. interesting perspective
Holli chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Excellent story. Very good. I think that rating it R is a little much . . . maybe PG? Anyway, it was very neat to see what the episode looked like from the other side.