Reviews for Lost
Molly1002 chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
1st who the hell who diss this story? it's freakin' great! the ending was so cute! i was really surprised at how Wendy reacted xD
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010

Roy

Lemmy

Ludwig
Gatita101 chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
This has got to be the cutest koopaling fic I ever read, EVER!

I loved all of the characters. Everyone was either in character or had a character of their own, which made them fit.

In other words, A-MAZ-ING!

Definitly FAVED!

The Little CatGirl
HarvesterOfHearts chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
This story was the most adorable story ever. seriously. I loved everything about it (even the re-written chapter 6, hahah). Larry was THE CUTEST THING EVER. Which is good, as he is my favorite Koopaling. The ending was fantastic. And Ludwig being the perfect big bro, was amazing. He looked just like Bowser (how adorable! ... y'know... in a way...) Oh, and all your characters were so in-character. Seriously. You are a god in the Koopaling Fanfic writing industry.

I commend you.
LudwigVonKoopa chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
Oh gawd this story was so so god I loved it it made me feel so sad. I loved it when Ludwig looked at the piranha plants at the end it was so cool, and the ending itself it was so awesome I almost cried... so sweet and sad!
wetheril chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Aw...what a cute story! _ I love the Koopalings, and I'm glad there was a happy ending. :)
Nachtsider chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
Nice yarn.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
To Robin Lee Shh! - It's only my first koopaling story, I'll get better! lol
Robin Lee chapter 11 . 10/25/2003
lol. don't tell me you cried writing this. _* a nice ending, a bit too emotional for the evil Koopas...and to make it more beleivable the emotion prolly coulda been stretched out...but it was sweet anyway. at least we got a cameo from the Marios! Yay!
Kaira-chan chapter 11 . 10/25/2003
heheh - cute! Yay! loinger chapter from Jehsi chan! Hurrah! *Jumps up and down* NEWAYS... yeah - go longer chapters! *Whisteles* lol -
Robin Lee chapter 10 . 10/23/2003
Whoa...my name is Laura so reading this chapter was pretty wierd. Poor Larry, I hope he runs into the plumbers! I just want to see what they'd do. :-)
Kaira-chan chapter 10 . 10/20/2003
Aw _ yay! go laura and larry! _ I cant wait for the next chapter!
Kaira-chan chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Aw! poor larry! *Huggles him* It'll all be okay! *Sniff sniff* off to the next chapter _
Kaira-chan chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
Yay _ Fun fun! lol _6 i cant wait until i click the next little button! Hmm... lesse... not alot to comment on! Go dolphin dude! *Glomps it*
Kaira-chan chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
Heheh! Fun fun! Yay _ Pin all the blame on my random and stupid ideas _ aww no bit ganondorf (Spl?) and link battle u.u oh well! Its spelt Deja vu _ but s'all good! im off for the next!