Reviews for Kites Without Strings
Mana Prism chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
M...unsure how to feel about the scene when Julia found Spike. On one hand it's wonderfully written, on the other hand it differs from what happens in the series. Or maybe there will be another instance when Spike is injured? Ah well...this is a fanfic after all. Vicious framing Gren is clever, I think, and now we see why he does it.
Mana Prism chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Haha...the comparison between Vicious and Spike in their opinions on clubs was a nice touch for me. And I love the song Summertime too! Whee That's one thing Spike and I have in common
Mana Prism chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Aw...that scene at Annie's shop was just too cute 3 Annie's such a warm person. I love this chapter! D

Mm..can't say I like Julia's surname much, but I guess you must have picked it for a reason huh?
Mana Prism chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Wow. I love how you develop Spike and Julia's relationship. Even when they know it's something that shouldn't be, they can't help but be drawn to each other. Ah, the angst! xD

Seriously though, great job. Especially since you didn't make Julia to be a harlot that ruins Spike and Vicious's friendship. I hate it when people do that _
Mana Prism chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow. This is very well written

Love the three characters, and I trust that you'll do them justice D
kella lea chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
i liked it a lot D
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
oh, i love.
Black-lily chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I absolutely loved this fan-fiction. You've managed to tell what was a very difficult and complicated story so well and with such elegant simplicity. I never really watched that many episodes of cowboy Bebop, but I have to say, if the series is anything as heart-rending as you've made it with the story, then I am already a fan. Keep up the good work!
midniteblu chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
I am amazed. this fic is perfectly wonderful, wonderfully perfect. it made up for whatever explanation or past that was not shown on the anime. I always wished the anime had shown more about Spikes past, how he met Julia, life at the syndicate, etc, but it didn't. You did. So i'm gonna say,

This fic is ..simply great. And you rock.
Blue Arashi chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
well, even though i'm upset that vicious set my honey up we all knew it was coming at least anyone who watched jupiter jazz 1 & 2...

but yeah i thought spikes eye got fucked when he was attacked in the set up by vicious after he came back and found out about spike and julia? u know the whole scene with the flowers...

oh and Grencia Mars Elijah Duo Eckner is a bitchin name i actually wanted to name one of my sons that...
Blue Arashi chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
“I’m not going to do whatever it is he does to you,I’m going to do better.”

DAMN that's so hot! i love spike!

oh and AH! my lover gren is in here! i started reading this fic like when u very first started but haven't been around a comp much since then but i keep coming back cuz it rocks so fucking hard!
BlueAceofSpades chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
That was the most beautiful bebop fanfic I've ever read, seriously. You tied everything together with real grace and creativityit made for an unbelievably awesome story. I feel like all my pre-Bebop questions were answered! You had me hooked from the beginning, and I'm SO glad you continued through to the end. I rember reading back in like, chapter two that you were originally going to make this story a two-shot or something, it's so awesome that you kept going. I'm going 2 miss reading this fic so much, but KEEP WRITING cause ur AWESOME! Best Bebop fic I;ve ever read! Ahh! I'm going 2b thinking about this story for weeks! I was tearing up the end! Ok, enuff of my blablabla, you know how much this story rocked, right?

See ya space cowgirl!-Blue Ace
miakamouse chapter 15 . 8/23/2005
wai! i loved this! omg i can't believe i didn't start reading this earlier... this is exactly how i imagine spike and julia's relationship might have developed.. obviousl vicious had to have a strong attachment to her to have such a strong reaction.. i actually really liked the way you portrayed vicious in this.. the parts from his pov were some of the best written... and julia was that beautiful dangerous kind of ordinary that you just can't leave alone... to the T woman... i also really loved the way you contracted spike and vicious and the background info you created was just genius... i'm actually kinda glad i got to read this after it was completed... it's a wonderful fic hun... ::huggles:: now write some more :-P
Strawberrylover chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
( aw its over already... damn... well anyways... i guess i'll be on the look out if you come up with any other fics! D

Strawberrylover
euphorbic chapter 15 . 8/9/2005
Very bittersweet. Nice to see all the loose ends tied up so well. I'm kind of sorry to see it end, but I appreciate most the stories that do and this was a fine ending and also, a beginning. That's the best way to go. Thanks for sticking to the story and finishing it. Good luck with your future works.