Reviews for Kites Without Strings
StarShipDelta chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
::rises to a standing ovation:: All I can say is wow! This has been a real masterpiece and I have enjoyed it very much! And this last chapter just felt like such a good 'closure' for the whole piece, though we all know its not the end...

I just regret it's over now...but I'll definatly be looking for anything else you write! Keep up the AWESOME work!
Starzki chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Aw. I got a special thank you? Well, you're welcome. And as far as being Bebop soulmates, you may be right. Bebop was the first anime I loved. It was my first, my best, and will always make me smile. And it's nice to know that there are other people out there who are smart and talented who have the same understanding of why the show is so fascinating.

This was really one of the best pre-show mythologies that I've read in this fandom. Again, you write with all five senses, not forgetting that there is more to the setting and mood than just what one can see. And you encorporated all the flashback/ending credit pictures really well. And you ended it with Spike meeting Jet. That just rocks.

Again, (sniff), for the last time (weep), this was a wonderful story. You should crack open a bottle of wine or something to celebrate.
ales chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Josie chapter 15 . 8/5/2005
Starzki chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
Only one more chapter! *whine*

Well, this chapter was great, again. Mao and Spike's goodbye was really touching. I was also glad to see a little of Doohan. :)

Don't be surprised by good reviews for this fic. Intelligent writing, well thought out stories, and brilliant descriptions tend to result in intelligent reviews.
StarShipDelta chapter 13 . 8/1/2005
Wow, last two chapters have been just as good as the rest, if not better! I can just feel the tension coming off 'em as Vicious plays his little games...can't wait to read the next part!
random weirdo chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
Well, your fic is pretty good. _ It's entertaining and it keeps the characters IC. I guess I could say your sense of timing is good as well, as well as how Julia and Spike could have possibly interacted. It's just this one thing I have a problem with. I don't know why, and I'm not entirely sure if that's what is actually there, but for some reason, I don't think Vicious would beat Julia. It just seems wrong, just because of the way Julia is portrayed in the series. _ But then again, I'm not completely sure if that's what you were saying in the fic.
Starzki chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
Well done again! Your description of the fear and chill that Vicious's touch causes is great. And even though I know how this turns out in the end, it's still very exciting to see your interpretation on how it all came to be. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Animeangel290 chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
euphorbic chapter 12 . 7/26/2005
I was a little worried about Vicious going all soft there, but you came through. Great job on keeping character. I was as shocked as everyone in the courtroom when he said how he supposedly got the 'info.' The sequence with Spike, Shin and Lin was nice to read and Julia and Spike's respective introspection scenes were well thought. I can't but feel for poor Julia. Thank you for another fine chapter.
Starzki chapter 12 . 7/26/2005
This chapter was wonderfully written. I liked how you described Spike coming to in the hospital and Vicious at the trial. Now I wish I had been a fly on the wall for your scenario with THAT!

Again, terrific job with this chapter.
saintsinnerlady chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
let me start by saying i love the story and the plot line its made me want to read further. however on the point of cc there are a few spelling mistakes and grammar issues. other then that ITS GREAT! .
StarShipDelta chapter 11 . 6/17/2005
You know, this story only gets better and better. I usually loose interest in long stories, in fact I think this is the first story of longer then about 4 chapters I've actually followed and read the whole thing. Keep up the good work, this is a GREAT story, and I can't wait to read more! Also, good luck with your computer...tell it to behave, or if you like I can come over and deal with it...::waves a katana about nonchalantly, shooting glances at the computer::
Ty chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
A very well written piece, indeed. Had I been able to read your story in one sitting, I might have been pulled further into the plot. I did notice a few mistakes along the way-misplaced words-but I'm the same way when a good idea comes along. Again, congratulations on the story and please update soon.
Strawberrylover chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
AW I LOVE GREN! now this happens... oh well... now spike and julia are in for it wen vicious returns... oh shit... hurry with the next chapter! _

103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »