Reviews for Kites Without Strings
Starzki chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
Another terrific chapter. I liked how you kept the metaphors of shattering and glass and ice and water going throughout. Again, I have no problem seeing this as a plausible background to the story. Poor Gren. I love him, but it did need to happen sooner or later. :(

Sorry to hear about your computer. Mine has made me cry more than anything else in my life.
SayoArima chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
Hey there _o/

Oh, well. It's hard to say something without turning it into a big fat cliche, but I really, really loved your story. You're such a talented writer; I honestly hope to see more of your work in the Cowbe's area! And the aspect that I liked the most is that you kept the fanfic cannon - which it's a hard thing to do, specially when you work with characteres like Mao (and even Spike himself). It was kind of impressive that you were able to maintain him ambiguous, not good, but also not a bad guy at all.

The only thing I'd like to observe is about Julia and Spike's meeting. I thought that the accident was before...?

Hugs from a Brazillian fan.

Sayo.
Animeangel290 chapter 10 . 5/16/2005
AW...POOR SPIKE! HIS EYE! IS HE GOING TO BE OKAY? I HOPE SO!
StarShipDelta chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
You know, this story only continues to get better! It's really pulled me into what's going on, and I can't wait to see where it goes next. Update soon please!
Starzki chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
I seriously feel like I'm watching an episode as I read this, you have the characters down so well. And this chapter was deliciously gruesome. (shudder) I like your explanation of the eye. It would make sense as to why Spike have so much angst about it: he lost it at a very chaotic time in his life. The plot is great.
Strawberrylover chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
WHoa... another great chapter! holy crap if u update while im on my trip im going to kill you because im not going to have any acces to a computer! AH well enough about that... hehe _U well very most interesting... are you filling parts in from the ones that show on adult swim? or is it was really happened? anyways... keep up the great work!

Strawberrylover
Redeve chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
Love it. Great writing keep it coming.
Animeangel290 chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
NO! WWHY! The story is really good so far...pleaz update soon or i will die!
ThatOnePerson chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
Moreplz :D
mercedes chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
All I can say is, "Wow"! I really love how you put this story together. I like how it follows the actual show, and how the characters aren't out of character [if that makes sense to you]. I can't wait for the next chapter! x]
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
There's a poetry in your prose that belies your age. Cultivate this talent; it will take you far.
Starzki chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
Well, it doesn't READ like you had trouble with this chapter. Like the rest of the story, everything seemed very appropriate and totally in line with the series. You also got Annie's speech patterns down perfectly. I could hear both her and Spike like I was there. Very good.

My only suggestion would be to find a way to separate the different actions, the Gren/Vicious story from the Spike/Julia story. I know that QuickEdit is the devil that eats dividers, but it was a little confusing when the scene shifted without something to clue in the reader.

Beautiful chapter. The mood is just right.
Strawberrylover chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
WHoa! so long since the last chapter... hm well i think i missed couple chapters in the beginning cuz i was lost... but not anymore... i re-read it... shoot my memory sucks like crap... well hurry with the next chapter! _ i love it!

Strawberrylover
euphorbic chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
I was really struck by the contrast in the conversations between Julia and Spike and then Vicious and Gren. The overall disdain Vicious exudes in your story is excellent, while the painfull 'falling down stairs' quality of Spike and Julia's romance pulls at the heart. Thanks again for new chapters (new to me, anyway).
Kineticfairy chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
Oh, I enjoyed this chapter so much. Good work!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »