Reviews for Kites Without Strings
dins chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
*lovesick*...*smiles widely*...*sighs longingly*...

That was great stuff, i dont have much comments on your writing, as long as you keep sharing the love _

Continue To The End

From Yours Truly
thebaldybean chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
eally, really excellent. You have a great writing style. One little inconsistency - you haven’t mentioned the part where Spike is injured and Julia nurses him. Have you seen all of the sessions?

I don’t usually give even constructive criticism – but your story is so goof I thought you would want to know (or perhaps you are working it into the story later).

Anyway – I have added you and your story to my favorites list. Looking forward to an update soon!
Delta chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
All I can say is...WOW! The summary caught my attention so I clicked in, even though I normally get disintrested with long stories before I'm done - but not this one! This one had my attention the whole way through...I can see the charecters just as you've written them...good, good stuff! Write more soon, I can't wait to read the next part!

Delta :)
Strawberrylover chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
HEY HEY! great chapter... tensy... haha well i can't wait for the next one!

Strawberrylover
Starzki chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Oh. Very intense Spike/Julia exchange. That was fun. And yay! We get some Gren, too. He's one of my favorite characters and I like the way you wrote him. More Gren/Vicious interactions!
Blue Ace of Spades chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
Dundun DUN! Enter Angry Suspicios Vicious! (OMG! Teh Rhyming of itAll!)You have got me HANGING ON BEGGING FOR MORE! Great chapter, as usual I'd write u a longer review, but I have a huge amount of HMWK 2do (*HATE*)so I'll cya nexy time!

U Rock!

-B.A.O.C.
Blue Arashi chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
another great chap... well let's move on to the next chap.

i swear i love this story so much.
Blue Arashi chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
go head

i started reading this a long time ago and you r doing very good for yourself. I love this story it is beautiful. i always wondered what happened between spike and julioa and viscious and you made this little mystery so interesting.

MORE MORE MORE

arashi aka Emo Blue
Hermonthis chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
Damn it GG, this is one intriguing story.

You've got the characters down well, especially Spike's dialogue and the way you portray Julia's smiles. Just awesome. With Vicious, I would imagine him to act that way before we see him in CB and I give you kudos for that.

But my god, that scene where you literally spelt out the image of Julia sleeping on her stomach and Vicious sitting up, thinking about it all- I'd would have sold my soul right there. XD
mina chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
It's really good. Keep at it.
Strawberrylover chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
hm very interesting... so does he suspect spike already? hehe well... i hope you add another chapter soon... keep up the great work.

Strawberrylover
Kineticfairy chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
I really liked this story, especially chapter 3... hmm. I enjoyed this chapter... good job.
dins chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
WOww...that was a great chapter, very entertaining non-the-less...very glad that you're not graphic with your descriptions *cough* *cough*

E! I love seeing Spike getting it on with Julia, and in this chapter you have the right level of it and its great for keeping my attention. Keep it up. Continue To The End.

From Yours Truly
Starzki chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
Very awesome chapter. You've nailed Vicious. He's perfect: cold and scary and ultra-cool. You've written it exactly like I imagined it happening. Well done and keep going!

-Starzki
bebop.fanboy chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
Hey This is really good. I can't wait to read what happens next. Nice flow of the story here, it connects to the anime series very well. Vicious will be going to titan just as it was shown in series. Keep it coming.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »