Reviews for Kites Without Strings
vrianna chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
loverly story indeed. The writing is smooth and profesional (despite some minor glitches) and the plot seems to be going along nicely so far. Well..prolly helps that im a big julia/spike fan. There arent enough fics with them at all, much less well writen ones like this. ) really, i dont know what people see in spike/faye (other than that they're both attractive main characters in the same show..0.o)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Very nicely done. I liked how you described Spike sitting in the booth at the cafe, for some reason. You've got him down, just right. Bravo!
megan chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
I love the tension between Spike and Julia. This is a great story, and you really left me wondering what Vicious is going to do to Julia. Write soon!
GlitterDemon chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hey, thanks for reviewing my fic1 I decided to review yours in return, and I love it! really good. Spike is so...well, Spike! When I read a fanfic I can't stand it when people aren't in character, but that was definitely not a problem here. Way to go, please keep writing.
Thrasher of all FanFic cr chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow. I think thats all I can say. Truthfully, this is one of the best Cowboy Bebop fanfic I've read.
And, to make it all the beter, its not a Faye Spike thing. Its so pretty. Yay.
Cangrats on a wonderful fanfic, keep up the good work!
Bebop Julia chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Awsome! Sexual tension rocks! Keep writing please!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Why won't you update this fic Gundam Girl? It's one of very few really good SpikexJulia fic on the net! please, please update! This story is so good,and you are such a good writer!
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I love Spike/Julia/Vicious stories! There's something so delicious and dirty about the whole Bebop back story between the three of them. You need to write more! Pretty please?:)
Blue Arashi chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Oh, I like. Hurry up and give me a new chap please. Jesse's girl is a kick ass song.
LostGirlKate chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I love your story! it rocks! update NOW!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Though this is not a new subject, you've given it new poignancy, new life. I see this all in muted colors, except for the rose...your word choices and your images are exquisite. Looking forward to more!
Nani chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
amazing... i love it!
euphorbic chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Pre-Bebop fics are my favorites and, being jaded, I'm picky about them. This is definitely an enjoyable work, for me. I like the way you characterize all the characters. You don't seem to treat the characters badly, whether you like them or not. The situation is interesting and your writing 'voice' is pretty clear, painting a distinct picture of the surroundings. Really, a great showing.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7