Reviews for A Change of Fate
pupstarstar chapter 6 . 3/6
I felt like i was reading a poem.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/29/2016
Oi post again this is my favorite story ever
IAmSpongebob chapter 38 . 7/2/2016
Have one of them false propose to the other for marriage in the great hall while wearing banana costumes and rabbit ears, now where is my chocolate covered SeverusXDD
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 29 . 7/2/2016
Doesn't A mean acceptable in the books
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
He would not be in any house he is to stupid for Ravenclaw, no cunning or ambition so not Slytherin, to lazy for Hufflepuff, and he is a coward s not Griffindor
TRIC4R chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Interesting so far
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
I refuse to read any further. Your "Krista" is a straight up Mary-sue. She is married to Sirius and is loved by Severus because she is super beautiful. She is the twin sister of Remus. Then she had a powerful position within Voldemorts army but did not have a dark mark. So in conclusion she is loved by the main characters for no discernable reason and is powerful, enough to change the story. Classic Mary-sue and I expected to read a Slytherin Harry Potter story.
No account chapter 42 . 11/1/2015
Ok maybe you died but consider a gender changing potion or spell for them please so that they can experience the 'wonderfulness' of horomones and maybe even get raped or laid * cackle* i hate dudley and love evil harry * cackle* please dont give up!
No account chapter 42 . 11/1/2015
I sincerly love this story and most of all its evilness and even though its been close to 11 years and you probably forgot all about it I really want to see the end of this one pretty please with a cherry on top this is an awesome story and many people would love it if you did... Please? If you cant i understand ( but please consider it at least?
CasperShot chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
I'm really hoping you notice in later chapters that you've misspelled the word "Mudblood" every single time. My inner Grammar-Nazi starts screaming at me every time I read "Mugblood".
CasperShot chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I find it funny that Harry is losing bits and pieces of his "Innocence" because of a snake with a mouth worse than a drunken Irish sailor,lol. I just can't wait for the part where Harry calls Dumbledore a Mudblood loving cunt-licker. Or MeeCrob.
CasperShot chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
I don't see how dudley (or Crabbe and Goyle for that matter) could end up in the house of the cunning,lol. Salazar would be rolling in his grave if he knew his house was basically filled with nothing but ignorant pricks whose bigotry and malcontent is only overshadowed by their sheer stupidity.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
what happened?!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/18/2014
Which Christmas?
Lunar-Hedgehog chapter 42 . 10/10/2014
That's It You Died... Update Soon please!