Reviews for A Change of Fate
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/24
So what exactly is this fanfic doing in the Dark Slytherin/Independent Harry community?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/24
The Dursley's are actually how most liberals are when it comes to practicing what they preach. They just have stupid voters running around acting like Gryffindor idiots for them and they laugh their way to the bank.

They believe in spending money as long as it's someone else's not theirs. Trump he has paid for everything on his own. When his campaign speech limits ended he paid out of his pocket for more air time not being backed by any sponsors. Hillary had all the big name corporations under her thumb protecting her and she still lost! BTW: Construction of the (wall) is being built now but you won't hear this from MSM press.

The Democratic Party is literally eating itself alive. They are turning on each other. As the old saying goes a house divided cannot stand. Satan cannot cast out Satan without being divided against himself.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/24
Your going the correct route here. God made us two. Man and women. No amount of voodoo science or DNA manipulation can change what God made. In fact if anything we are the fools if we think we can fool our creator. There is LOTS of evidence mathematically that there is a creator and our DNA has the Hebrew code in it but most of your school taught lies come from communism and that links back to Cain and Abel which all the world religions do.
acetwolf94 chapter 42 . 10/15
I'M HOOKED! ADD MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
pupstarstar chapter 6 . 3/6
I felt like i was reading a poem.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/29/2016
Oi post again this is my favorite story ever
IAmSpongebob chapter 38 . 7/2/2016
Have one of them false propose to the other for marriage in the great hall while wearing banana costumes and rabbit ears, now where is my chocolate covered SeverusXDD
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 29 . 7/2/2016
Doesn't A mean acceptable in the books
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
He would not be in any house he is to stupid for Ravenclaw, no cunning or ambition so not Slytherin, to lazy for Hufflepuff, and he is a coward s not Griffindor
TRIC4R chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Interesting so far
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
I refuse to read any further. Your "Krista" is a straight up Mary-sue. She is married to Sirius and is loved by Severus because she is super beautiful. She is the twin sister of Remus. Then she had a powerful position within Voldemorts army but did not have a dark mark. So in conclusion she is loved by the main characters for no discernable reason and is powerful, enough to change the story. Classic Mary-sue and I expected to read a Slytherin Harry Potter story.
No account chapter 42 . 11/1/2015
Ok maybe you died but consider a gender changing potion or spell for them please so that they can experience the 'wonderfulness' of horomones and maybe even get raped or laid * cackle* i hate dudley and love evil harry * cackle* please dont give up!
No account chapter 42 . 11/1/2015
I sincerly love this story and most of all its evilness and even though its been close to 11 years and you probably forgot all about it I really want to see the end of this one pretty please with a cherry on top this is an awesome story and many people would love it if you did... Please? If you cant i understand ( but please consider it at least?
CasperShot chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
I'm really hoping you notice in later chapters that you've misspelled the word "Mudblood" every single time. My inner Grammar-Nazi starts screaming at me every time I read "Mugblood".
CasperShot chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I find it funny that Harry is losing bits and pieces of his "Innocence" because of a snake with a mouth worse than a drunken Irish sailor,lol. I just can't wait for the part where Harry calls Dumbledore a Mudblood loving cunt-licker. Or MeeCrob.