Reviews for Complete
WildFire864 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is really cute. I like it. You're a good writer.
KinomiHearts chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I'm usually the type of person to be very critical but for once, I have nothing bad to say. Simply, this is one of the best songfics I've read for Smallville. Really cute, and to the point. 5 stars! *
Docholiday024 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
this is a cute little fic, where the man of steel gets his one true dream... well written and funny as well i rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Doc.
dotylink64 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aw how sweet. not bad. lol jk its good
clana4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
aw, that was so sweet. i loved it!
Kiraa-Miroku-Forever aka DracoShapedGoldfish chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
this is really cute, it could be made into an interesting story but if ya want it to stay as is, i understand. Keep up the good work!

kess
abigfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
what a good story. even for a one shot. i hope you keep writing. and you're right, clark is a lot cuter when he's nervous like that. :)
downbythebay chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Oh this is really cute!
LL2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
uh! so light and sweet!

great job!

Love the Clana!
anonymousjane chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
aw, that was just plain gorgeus, *goes all starry eyed*. I loved it. :)

okay, proposition for ya, if u keep writing, i'll keep reviewing, deal? :)

Angie
SweetandUnknown chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Aw... Clana fan ey? I think you'd like my fics cause most of em are Clana, well... all of them are. Good fic tho!
Knightm chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
You are right that song perfectly describes their relationship. It was a good read.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Um, wasn't Lana still wearing her little green necklace at that point? And if Clark was planning to go to the dance, why wasn't he dressed for it? And he fell aslep at the Torch so early? Long day much, Clark?