Reviews for Freedom
Cute:)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
Loved it! XD
Nightmother chapter 28 . 8/8/2012
Oh I thoroughly enjoyed this. Their personalities, to me, stayed true to their canon ones...well as mucha s you can with putting Bakura and Yami together in a relationship.
Nightmother chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
I'm glad that ended well
Nightmother chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
hmm...Bakura's headaches and tiredness is worrying. I hope nothing in wrong...
Akefia Bakura chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Awesome fic~!this is one of the best Fanfics I have ever read,and currently,the one I'm really on to is a Darkshipping Fic 'I'd die for you'.too bad this and that fanfic has RyouXMalik...but oh well,at least it has ONE of my favorite pairing,the other being Casteshipping (AkefiaXAtem) and Heartshipping (RyouXYugi). Currently reading the 20th chapter,but I REALLY want to review. This story is just Fan-tucking-tastic!I love that it's Darkshipping,and it has humor in it as well!that's good,because so far,the fanfics that mainly contain the pairings I love rarely has humor inside it
SilverRyou13 chapter 28 . 6/5/2011
That was without a doubt one of the BEST YGO fan fictions I've EVER read. The way you portrayed the characters was spot on with canon with just enough of a tweak to make the story believable (if that makes any sense at all). You've made me a darkshipping fan! I hope you'll write more YGO FFs in the future, for I will surely read them!
BloodyBlueRosa chapter 28 . 4/30/2011
i have read a few darkshipping fics before this one and i was going to give up on this couple but after reading this story i can now say that im huge fan of this pairing your story was amazing. So keep on writing! :)
019293 chapter 28 . 1/16/2011
wow this was so touching :D i love this ty :D
moe chapter 28 . 9/11/2010
I absolutely LOOOOVE this story! It's one of the best I've ever read! And I can read it again and again. Everytime I am frustrated because I feel like nobody is able to write a proper fanfiction anymore I remember your story and reading it makes me happy again.

Everything in there just totally fits. No person is out-of-character, nothing is too sudden - it's just perfect, even though it is depressing sometimes because your style of writing is just so good, that I start feeling like Bakura feels in good moments as well as in bad ones.

There is just one thing that I would have liked in another way: the time. You wrote in present tense and I normally prefer stories written in the past. But you wrote so well, thast it didn't really matter. _

So, just go on being creative like that!
azab chapter 28 . 10/9/2009