Reviews for Beauty and the Beast Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I liked this one a lot i am a big fan about the beast boy and raven combination and know that they arnt making a 6 sesson of Teen Titans i try to read more fan fiction.

Great story you should make another one
Mosswhisker chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I LOVE IT!

WRITE SOMEMORE!

RAVEN & BB FOREVER
ItCame chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I love it! write more please!
EAD chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
Mystic-Waters-22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
this is a beautiful story!
unknown chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
that really sucked.
electra chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
dude that was wicked awesome

if you don't update soon i swear i will find you and do damage you have never seen before

this chapter was so cool i still can't beieve that bb got that for her and had the nerve of going into her room great story
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Dear writer of Beauty and the Beast Boy,

Great story, but it sounds a little un-finished, you should make another chapter. But other then that, it was really good. PLEASE make anther chapter, it will sound really great if you do.

-Sammy100
uhouse chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I love whaere this is goin'. Please update fast.
nnn chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
AW!
nnn chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
AW!
Ruth summers chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great Fic(applause)you should keep going on the gift part that was so luck!Update!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Luved it! _ Continue soon, oh, and I LOVE the title! Only one thing bothers me: WUT DID STARFIRE GIVE RAVEN, DARN IT! _ Please tell in he next chappie! _ Continue soon!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
NICE! I will be reading the other parts in the cartoon section! Okay, I just had to let you know that i liked the story!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
TIGER chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
So far you have got my attention Iam really interested in the next chapter PLEASE GO ON!