Reviews for Forevermore
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 3/27
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 3/24
This might be a great fic, I just can't get past the formatting of the chapters to see.
dj25taz chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Really great story
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story. Liked Ravens evolution in the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Awesome I LOVED it Best one yet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was good loved it
KarateCat211 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Was that quote at the begining of the chapter from the song "Bring Me To Life"?I LOVE that song...You are doing an awesome job w/ this fanfic...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

ps. You should look up the BBRae songfic "Chemicals React" by

Rhett-TheBrattPrince...It was actually DETICATED TO ME!

Name Alex Dove Roth(Raven's twin separated at birth) has Raven AND Beast Boy's personality/powers...shoulder-length violet hair w/ faint brown streaks-violet eyes w/ catlike pupils, impish smile(most of the time)

For full description see profile soon(haven't created one yet...or an E-Mail for that matter)
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I've only read the first chapter, but I've fallen instantly in love - truth be told, upon first glance, I was a little turned off by the format - but it's beautifully written style, and the fact that the characters are captured to a T (no pun intended) make it beyound excellent - Keep it up!
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love your story! I cried at the end!

Seriously, I'm not kidding! It made me so happy; it was weird.

You just don't see those happy ending anymore; the ones that are so beautiful that they bring tears to your eyes! If someone ever proposes to me, I want them to do that! It was beautiful!

You're an amazing writer!

Very touching story...
SyireeneTheEvilGurlGenuz chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
AW that is so cute!
tamara chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
that was bloody romantic please put in another chapter or tell me what happens next because it was lovely
witchofdanight1316 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hahahahah! star's a retard!haha
Forlong chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
I take it she said, "Yes."
Forlong chapter 9 . 3/4/2006