Reviews for Happy Ending
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
“Because Michael is the end all be all. And you are just another fuck.”

BAH, I LOVE YOU. Wonderful job! :D
Marti chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw...that was so sweet, the two of them finally coming together. I especially love how you've made clear that Justin was just a cheap substitute for Michael all the time ;)

*snuggles the guys*
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
i loved it
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Even though I love Justin and Ben, Michael and Brian were made for each other and I really hate it that they never do anything except kiss and feel up. Excellent work!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I love it! I love Brian and Michael fics!
spalharks chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was a cute story . Poor Justin, even though I never liked him anyway...but still, poor Justin...0o;;
Nienna chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Thank you for making my heart ache so exquisitly
Pluto J. Largerdick chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Your story has stirren my soul and my loins. I don't think I could have gone another day in this life without reading this story. Really. Last year, I wrote a letter to my mother tellin her I was going to kill myself. I'm not not. Thank you.
delicious chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
FANTASTIC BABY! Excellent fic! You should archive your stuff at ! And come over to the Brian and Michael Yahoo Group! They would LOVE this!

Always love to read new Brian/Michael author's. BRAVA!~
Scott chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Damn this was really good. I really enjoy Brian and Michael and you had a great way of capturing their relationship. I hope we get to see this love addressed on the show. It would be such a waste if we didnt. I am pulling for them. I hope you write more B & M. This was great.
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I sincerely hope the series ends on such a note! You did a good job-particularly with Michael's voice. I could almost hear Hal Sparks in my head. _
manda chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
yes yes yes finally someone wrote about mike and brian. i love it!
Mel chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
:sigh: I loved it and hope you stay around to write more soon.
veronique2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
hello, that was so cute ! and so true, love their pov , brian pov , michael's pov about thier relationship.

and write more