Reviews for Abandonment
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 1/3
That was to awful for Duncan to do to poor Richie! Can't wait to read the rest
T
Ivy3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Poor Richie, getting abandoned again, though I could understand Duncan's reasoning. I liked the happy ending.
Lady-Meme chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
Very powerful and emotional piece of work. Very worth the read. Gives you a sense that no matter how immortal they may be the real life consequences of anyones actions can still cause reprocussions that they may not be ready to receive.
blackblade2 chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Aw, way to work in a nice ending...(I wouldn't mind being grounded if I got to go to Scotland either!)
Really good story - I liked it. And I don't think I'll ever quite forget the image of Richie with blue hair, leather pants, and a nose ring. Nice touch.
blackblade2 chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
(Finally back to this story again.)
Hahaha, that was great! I literally had to bite my hand to keep from laughing and waking up my parents...Richie the gothpunk. Wow. I've gotta go read more of this!
Slacker Queen chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
I love this fic. IT was wonderful. I'm glad Richie helped send those punks to jail. Wonderful job girl! Now go update UL. ;) Hehehe.

Take Care! LaterZ!
blackblade2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Wow, the beginning of that really pulls you in...this is great! I'm actually supposed to be in class now, but hopefully I'll be back later to read the rest. I really like this so far!
Aimless chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Wonderful ending for a great fic. I loved it when Mac and Richie shared how they really felt.

Sequel!
Richefic chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Does this mean we're going to get a story about Richie and Duncan in Scotland now? Grins.
Richefic chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Interesting that Richie chose Leo as his name, I'd love to see Mac's face when he realises his kid (that he threw away) still wanted to use his name .. now there's a guilt fest. And I just know Connor's gonna catch him when he tries to see Rich.
Aimless chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
I almost feel sorry for Duncan. Almost. Waiting is probably the hardest thing in the world - especially when you're waiting for news concerning the health of a loved one. Now Duncan isn't even allowed to see Richie. How sad.

But, on the other hand, Duncan was the one who wanted to distance himself from Richie. He can't have it both ways. He needs to decide - he needs to have Richie come back home.

Hope more is coming up soon. You're doing a great job.
adsh chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
great...I love the comuppence ol' duncan is getting...type faster! :)
adsh chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
loved this chapter...so there is actually something that conner won't let duncan get away with! always thought conner babied duncan too much-the by play between them was tense and believable!
Aimless chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Loved the arguement between Conner and Duncan. Great stuff!
canyr12 chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
I'm enjoying this immensely, not that I'm wishing ill on Richie or anything. It's kinda nice to see someone telling Duncan when he's an idiot.