Reviews for Spies, Wolves and Scars
Kathleen Yuki chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Not bad... really getting into it. Can't wait to read ehat happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Why, oh why, did you not complete this wonderful story?
wildmageofgalla chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
8 years later, I know there is no hope.

But you should continue this. I stayed up to 2:00 AM to read it. Total of less than 4 hours altogether.
fangirl-friend2 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I do hope that you some day decide to pick his story back up, or pass it onto another person to finish it. It holds such depth, character and detail that its just too wrong to leave unfinihsed. This is with no doubt my favorite story EVER, nothing compares to it. If you have finsihed it, and just not posted the finsih product here. Please let me know where. Ive been checking on it over the years, waiting for an update.
Zuzanny chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
What happens next?
Blueberry Babe chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
thanks for the story.. i hope you will be able to continue it soon. thanks. I would like to see where you will take.
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
*sigh* i luv the story but please don't make harry abused. not seriously or pysicaly abused anyway
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
please, please, please don't make harry even remotly a vampire.
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
harry is such a self pitying git, i hope this isn't a snape mentor harry fic, they can be good but i've become extremely sick of them and now they only seem cliche, i really like this story though it's excellent i'm just hoping it's not snape mentors harry because the annoying self pitying harry is annoying but wehen they turn into snape mentoring him it's just painful, i think this story is great though and hope that's not what happens. gosh harry can be such an ignorant selfish twit.
suzy chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
ok well i really like it but you really need to add in the quotation marks (") around the speech because it gets a bit confusing when you don't really know for sure whats spoken and what's not? i like the story though, even though it is confusing and doesn't exactly make sense, no offence.
Breanna chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
I just read your fic and it was really good. You should continue with the story :)
chippendale chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
*falls over bonelessly* must... have.. more... story! I love it! Positively love it! So you have to write more _ You're strangely obligated... *hoping that you've become hypnotized* ... da**, never works. Oh well, please keep writing! _
Lerra chapter 15 . 5/19/2006
What about updating?
Gemini969 chapter 15 . 1/28/2006
Update soon please!
ilyena damodred chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
good story, i would have put you on my favourites list, but considering you haven't updated in more than a year, that seems unnecessary