Reviews for Easy on the Eyes, Hard on the Heart
CityGirl13 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
This story is amazing, I love it!

I wish that Johnny and Violet could have worked out, it's kinda sad that they never can...

Great story, very well done! :D
Meriwether chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
good, good : )
XxSilverTearsxX chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
great fanfic...kept me interested the whole time...good job !
Cara18 chapter 6 . 10/28/2003
Hi Candy and Ryan,

I really enjoyed your fic! It had a bittersweet ending. I was hoping for them to be together even though I know, from seeing DMH and how strained their relationship was, that that was not possible.

Thanks to your story, it was nice to know that they had some good times together. It just wasn't meant to be.

Looking forward to another collaboration between you two!

*Huge Hugs*

veggie5 chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Amazing story... keep the chapters coming!
mari chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
*sniff*

this fic's so great, i luv it!

want more soon!
Cara18 chapter 5 . 10/7/2003
There is just something about a bad boy that us girls just cant resist! LOL

Poor Violet, if only she listened to her instincts she would never have gotten involved with Johnny Ringo. Easier said than done! :D

Another awesome chapter ladies! I don't know if I'd be able to leave him first thing in the morning like she did.

Cant wait for the next one!

*Hugs*

maloal chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Girls, this is one great story! The writing is excellent. You could feel and see the characters as you read. I have no complaints except to say to hurry up and post the next chapter! Hot stuff!

Cold drink...HAH! This is cold shower material!
Cara18 chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
WOW! That was one incredibly hot fic! After a night like that I can't see how she turned him down when he offered it to her again in the bar. I know, I know he's a killer and a bad boy but...WOW!

Excellent story you two! I think I need to go turn up my ac. LOL

*Hugs*

WolviesLover chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
Whoa! -Very- well written! I'm enchanted with this fic. Seriously. I loved this episode and wasn't thrilled with a small screentime that Violet and Ringo got. Thanks for giving us a fic to imagine it! More to come, I hope?
Sleeping in the Nothing chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is great! I am a huge N/V shipper!
Cara18 chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
Hi Candy and Ry,

WOW! This fic is incredibly hot! You two really have done an excellent job! Awesome narrative and I can almost picture, Johnny and Violet in her saloon, in my head. Awesome!

I can't wait for your next chapter.

I know if I was Violet I wouldn't be able to resist Johnny either. Nothing like a really good *bad* boy. LOL

Huge Hugs,

veronica7Y2K chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Finally a fic about Johnny Ringo! I really really like it! Great job and don't leave me hangin keep writting more!
Danny chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Aw, this is so wonderful fic! I love everything! Please, write more chapters! I cant wait!
veggie5 chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
AH! More! I need more! :D I love this fic so much! Can't wait for the next chapter. Curious as to see if you'll end it the same tragic way as the eppy or if you'll branch off into an alt-u... :)