Reviews for If I Can't Love Her
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I liked it very much. very angsty and hopeless... yes, I am rather twisted... but I liked it very much.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is really good. It just makes me want to go and read that volume all over again. I love how you captured Kyo's character! _
chibibikare chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
very good story keep writing
unheard screams chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
ah, wonderful. so kyo-like. realistic. I give you Kudos.
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
::cries:: that was wonderful, you are going on my c-2 list...only the best are there, and you passed with flying colors...yay! _

Love

the one and only

OoshatiElf
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
gah you are extremely talented! I love your work and you've got so many things I want to read from animes I love. Please keep writing and maybe check out my stuff someday?
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
gasp! well, i've never seen/read fruits basket, but i got the general idea from your story, which was *beautifully* written. i clicked on the link because i wondered, "is that the song i think it is?" and it was! i love love love that song, how awesome. yes, this is beautiful. i bought some manga the other day ("tsubasa" and "di gi charat"), and i almost got fruits basket, but i didn't. maybe now i will. ah! this is just so nicely written and lovely. ah me. you're such a good writer!
letgo chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Please tell me what happens after that. I have read that far yet and I really want to know!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
::sniff sniff:: Kyou didn't do anything wrong! :sobs:: ;-; yet again, another deep, well-written story from the beloved Candyland .
Capheine chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I want to cry.

Pails upon pails upon PAILS of tears. Just wonderful, now I'll have to go to sleep with a wet pillow and wake up with my eyes all red and puffy.

AH! That is the best angst fic I have ever EVER read. Please write another angsty Furuba songfic! (I've read the other one you wrote too... about Tohru... and the dead... and the thing... O.o; yea).

Oh, and happy 18th. Yes, I'm a dork who reads the summary about the author.
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
THAT WAS AWESOME!

The perfect role model for a songfic. Lovely written and filled to the brim with Kyo angst (yum, yum!).

Great job! Cute author note at the end too, lol.

Eraya _
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Very good perspective on Kyou and a little on Tohru. Well done indeed.