Reviews for White Reflections
howl chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
Damn. Awesome action scenes. Yun's still retains that boyish yet kickass attitude here. And I can't shake the feeling that Assassin is actually...well...I hope it ends well for him (as Hwang) and Mina.
howl chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Lots of dreaming from the characters in this chapter. Honestly, the bit with Assassin fighting against Mina, Yun and himself was a tad confusing. I do hope Mina would be able to help Assassin turn back to Hwang...
howl chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Yun's got a travelling companion now, huh? Cute Bear I imagine. A lot of dream sequences in this chapter, but I'm not complaining. I like them. I see a love triangle at work. Awesome cameo by Ling and Yoshimitsu too (and Wang, even if he was only mentioned by Ling).

When and how are you going to claim him though Mr. "Assasin" ?:)
howl chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
The fighting sequence was vicious at its best. I love how you choreographed the scenes. Despite the cruelty of it, I thought it was badass of Assasin - quite resourceful of him to use a severed arm as a weapon of choice. I have a pretty good idea that Assasin might be...

Yun Seong, the Baby. Hah. I think I'll be getting used to it.

I love Mina here. Really, there are no words to describe my admiration for her. You do great justice in portraying her: a strong warrior but is also a young woman through and through.
howl chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Good start. This seems familiar with the game's storyline for Mina and Yun Seong. Your characterization for Yun is something I appreciate. I sense a plot of a boy growing up to be a man here.

Now I wonder if Hwang will make an appearance...
White Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ooh, I'm so glad I found this story again. It is by far one of the best Mina/Hwang fics out there! I realize its been a while, but... update?
heavenzfiend chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
this is a very good story! please continue )

i really like HwangxMina fics and this is simply the best one out there, although it's not really... 'Hwang' anymore

Assassin is good enough p keep up the good work!
jerseygrl90 chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
oh...my...god. this is the greatest Soul Calibur fic ive EVER read! it's just...PERFECT! i LOVE THIS FIC! please pleaseplease update soon!

~Christi
Megan chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
I've been readin this story for a long time I was just always to lazy to leave a review but omg this is awesome! Kind of dark for my taste but it's a Hwang/Mina fic and I'm a huge fan of those! I love your writing style and how the characters are so developed and the plot is so intense.

I love it all. Please update as soon as you can! I check the site whenever I can! Oh and congrats on your new family! Hope you still continue writing and hope your family feels blessed to have you...

~~Megan (p.s. update!)
Erin chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
awesome story...i absolutely luv the mina/hwang pairing :)

by the way i like the way the story's written...it's one of the best i've ever read.

Please update real soon!
Faye chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
*glomp* i missed you guys, i still love this story, i'm glad you came back...btw..how is SCI? cuz o i wants it!
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
I do hope you write more! It's so well written and fun to read! And I just keep hoping Hwang will listen to his real self! -cries- So good! Poor Seung Mina!
ILuvMamo-chan chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
I love your story. It's really hard to find good stories about established couples in a series, and you made it creative and fun to read. Please continue!
azn-saphirestar chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
-smiles brightly-

haha! you updated! i love you. sorry about the e-mail sending from befores... hehe. you rock though! more Seung Mi-Na/ Hwang fluff, neh?

_

updated soon! *hearts*

azn
Shadow Fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
OMG. Whats taking so long for you to update. *Crying* I'm BEGGING you to update. Do you like to see you fan suffer from weeks of waiting for you to update! This is torture! I love you stories so much but you need to stop waiting six weeks before you update.*Stop Crying* Please update soon. Do you know how many people want you to update right now? I come to this site every day to see if you have updated your story but I just see the same number of chapters.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »