Reviews for It's Like A Dream Come True
712sandhya chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
that was seriously so creative !where do you get these ideas anyway? loved the story and you are officially my favourite author! ] . Hope you write more stories for us potterheads to enjoy !
Wiktoria chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
I demand a sequel
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Good first chapter, letting everyone know Harry's from the future is just the sort of thing Dumbledore would do. :)
Niamh Cullen chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
this was really good. well done!
tigerlily chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
cute this was realy good rite more!
me chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
ok this makes no sense! why would the other three marauders be LAUGHING when their friend died? i mean, i know they found out he betrayed them, but they wouldnt be happy about it! and they werent even shocked when they found out he betrayed them!

also i think dumbledore and mcgonagall would be a lot stricter than that for using magic and playing pranks on people.

harry seems kind of cruel. he's hexing snape adn romulus all the time, and harry would never really be like that.

aside from these few things, this is a really good story.
KookyKookiesRKoming chapter 17 . 8/15/2008
Omg i am still laughing! Every couple minutes i start to giggle uncontrollably! omigod-sh! "look who you're sitting on" LOL
curlytops85 chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
Good story.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 17 . 4/9/2008
hey this is a vary good story
ElfRanger chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
I love this, and I will definatly be reading the sequal very soon!
MissSiriusBlack-x chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
You COW!

That made me cry:
Crazedlover16.5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I thought that ...oh nvm
LandUnderWave chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
Guess the evil-witch-and-wizard-killing-society were out of houses. :D Great way to fufill the prophecy. Oh, and I hate stories where the characters go 'Oh, we can't do anything. It might change the past an eensy teensy bit!' Thanks!

Lilz
raymond chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
did harrys granparents not want to know him or somthing?
raymond chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
slughorn taught potions to harrys parents and was their head of house