Reviews for A Twist In The Tale
Max Knight chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
I bet all my republic credits it's from Aladdin's Genie hehehe I find that line funny too. So..um..like, when are you gonna finish this awesome fic?
Lufio chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
The quote from Aladdin is not quite correct. “Phenomenal cosmic power... in itty bitty little space
A guy chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
Bout time you updated this story. It is a good story but update it more often. No excuses
fallenone chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
I take it you're a fan of Alladin? Good story by the way, i was kind of worried you might turn out to be one of those writters who starts something good (or bloody briliant, you pick) and doesn't finish it. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Oneofyourfans chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Woohoo! You finally updated and I thought I have to wait forever for this! _

Keep up the good work!
Oneofyourfans chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Arion, please update this fic please? Don't let this fic die. It is very interesting to know what kind of story you offer on this series.
Sabersonic chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
This seems to be an interesting take on the Vandread Series. Now I'm wondering who the harvesters of this universe are, seeing as that the Earth isn't in any immediate peril and must harvest organs if I remember the prologue correctly.
Leni Milchstrasse chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
An interesting chapter. Your storytelling is very superb. Barnette's protests against men's possession of Dreads reveal her disdain for the males that was part of her personality.
Leni Milchstrasse chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Very well-written. Plent of good character development.

Hibiki's macho arrogance and self-pity, BC's harsh demeanor towards Hibiki and Dita's confidence in Hibiki were well done. You have done a good job describing Hibiki's emotions.
Eros4 chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Great! Please continue!
Fanfic reader chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Exswlent start, keep updating, this story has great potential.