Reviews for On Angels Wings
TrixyEvans chapter 12 . 2/5
Hey,
I love your story, but I guess there's little hope for more chapters. I think you did a great job with the characters and I would have enjoyed seeing how the rest of the story could have gone. It's very engaging and I found myself rereading it quite a few times.
Mrs. Nose chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Nooooooooo!
For God's sake, please finish this!
It's so good!
Please, please, please! *ugly sobbing noises*
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Sorry about my rather know it all last review btw I like your stories I'm have ADHD and type the first thing that comes to mind
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Sorry to be a angel know it all but most angels have 6wings 2 to cover their eyes in the presence of God 2 to cover their feet and 2 for flying/covering their body's and angels don't have halos . Sorry my dad is a pastor and I'm the biggest bible bookworm in the history of bible prodegys( maybe)
aoisenshi chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Awww such a cute chapter! *A* Love the story! Hope you'll update soon!
musa lover chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
What about possession? Then she can possess ash or something and stop him from doing stupid things

what about going into people's dreams, seeing pokemon's levels and seeing aura's and empathy
musa lover chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I love it. it's so emotioal it even made me cry and i never cry
Hunter In The TARDIS chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
OMG so sweet! You can't leave this story just like that. It's amazing- I've just GOT to read the rest of it. Please continue!
Anthony1l chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Michael chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Great story so far can't wait for the rest of it please finish soon :)
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Aww great fic! I hope to read more of this whenever you get up to updating. Keep up the great work!
IvyBean chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
3 *DIES* THAT LAST PART WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLEEEE 3 OMG, I lvoed the references to the movies too, ahhh, I soo wanna see what happens after this! 8DD It's such a great fic! I'm totally and completely hooked X333

Ahhh, pokeshipping till da end 3
IvyBean chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
YAY KASUMI FOR GETTING NATSUME/SABRINA GOODD AGAINN :D I'm so happy for Sabrina and Brock (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Ahaha, I thought their history was soo cute. And I squealed when I heard taht Ash was worried ;DD Sooo awesome :3
IvyBean chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
OH SOBBBZZZ TTTT I was terrified when I read that he was dead. NOO ASHYYY 3 WAHHHH, I'm so moved by Misty's self sacrifice...and she kissed him...;3333 That part was soo very pokeshippy and very good. I liked the way this chapter floweddd 3
IvyBean chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
NOOOO WHAT A BEAUTIFULLY POKESHIPPY CHAPTERRR SOOO KAWAIIII X333 Ooh, I loved it when Ash just shields Misty's body...it's so sweet. X3 AUGHHH, cliffie, oh the horror! I am DYING to know what happenssss :333 3 3

POKESHIPPING ROCKED IN THIS CHAPTERRR 3