Reviews for Adunatio
Hippyveggie chapter 1 . 8/1
i loved this story! very well written!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 7 . 1/9
this was cute.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
*huggles siri* don't worry remmy is just in denial.
LupinsGirlSA chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Gorgeous! One of the best Wolfstar fics I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time. I should be asleep, but I had to finish this story first! Keep writing!
HelloI'mOz chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Gods dam it, Remus! It means you like him! Don't bulls*** me with the whole "No, I'm straight. You're crazy!" thing! You're about as straight as my hair! And my hair goes every which way!
kittylover93 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
i have read all seven chapters, but i read seven on your website. it was much better then how you had to edit it for here. in all honesty 11 years later you probably would have been able to get away with that one on here. it was fantastic and i loved this story so much. :) thanks for the great story.
Rain and Storm chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I just loved it
Bea chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
So much love for this story! Wonderful characters, Sirius was especially sweet :) well done!
Atenea217 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Awww so cute! I loved this story.. It was sweet and funny!
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ohhh I laughed so much!
that1girl2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
It's kind of ridiculous how much I love this story. I read it 8 years ago (must have been when you first posted it) and lost track of it for many many years. But I always remembered it and looked for it. I found it again through LJ on the acciorsfics community and I'm so glad it's still around. This story basically converted me to the R/S ship, and I'm so glad you wrote it. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Yay! That was such a cute scene at the end! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aw that's cute! I love how you made Peter likeable, as most fics don't, and this is a great plot! XD
EccentricRage chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Aww, I must say...that was absolutely adorable :) And sexy...:D Loved it!
Dreaming Maya chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I loved every single fricking word of this, seriously.

It's refreshing to read from the point-of-view of the one who's still discovering their feelings, because you usually only get that short drabble, which, while cute, lacks the ... frankly, the epicness this one has. :D