Reviews for Damnation
TyKa Lover chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
You makes me cry... I can't believe it.
Please update it, please!
I know you had quit. But... is there a hope?..
TyKa Lover chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

Updaaaaaaaaate D
Jecki chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
only two more chapters :O BUT whereeeeeeee are theyyyy :O ?

Update! Please!

Lol

i dont usually add extra letters to words and use so much punctuation but this fic needs the extra whineyness! Lol :P its so good you cant have abandoned it... :(

i know its reaaallly old now but ...please :) Pleeease update lol x
mochamochi chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
this story is so intense! :o plz keep updating i must know what happens! plz plz plz plz *puppy eyes*
tr1ckydr1v3r chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Nice story, i really liked it with your in-detail storytelling.

I only wish that you would have completed it... :( But ah well.
AngelOfDeath0903 chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Hey,you're story is fantastic!

Please, please, please continue!
Anonymous squirrel chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Please , PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I love you for writing it!
Lunar Fire chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
This is really creepy, but fantastically written. I know it's almost been two years, but could you please, please update this? I really want to read the ending!
Jen aka flamabledevil chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Hey Vialana i was wondering are you still continuing this? Cuz man it would be so bad if you didnt, this story still roxorz and i really want to know what will happen next! Pls update okay? Can you tell me whether u will or not?
Dr. SilverRose chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
This is gorgeous!

...so different than most TyKa stories, too. I like my yaoi angsty and you've more than delivered.

Keep up the good work! _
Ryukai-chan chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
if its gonna be a 2 chaps left can you plse

put them out so that i can admire your wonderful work? cant write reviews about somethin i never read huh? but your great so plse keep going so i can read more! tanku!
squizz chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
i have to say that you have a fantastic writting talent. you have managed to bring this fic so much meaning, and keep the characters in character with an exception of tyson (but his changes make this fic more intersting). the thing that has made me enjoy this, is they way you've decribed the acts inflicted on Kai by others (Boris, Tala, its Grandfather etc.)in a belivable way, most writters make Kai's torture beyond what you can believe but the amount of angst placed into this fic has made it so alive, and for that i say well done, and i hope you continue this. now im gonna stop with the professional act 'cos its just not me now bring on the long awaited TYKA!

UPDATE

~x~
Lily Carroll chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Your fic is lot of it, despair, obsessive love and above all hope for a happy end.

Tyson and Kay is my favorite couple of beyblade and your fic it showed a gloomy side of that love.

Your narrative is sweet, sadistic and involves, as well as their feelings.

I wait anxious for more chapters,

kisses
Rya Starling chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Wow this is good, keep writing please please

I wanna know what is Tyson and Kai get back together
NekoAnime chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
Oh, wow. I absolutely loved your characterizations here. I can't believe that you left off here and haven't updated it. Do you plan on finishing this story? I really hope that you do. This story is really well written. I like seeing a different side to Tyson than his usual happy-go-lucky self. I didn't even mind the Tala/Kai and Rei/Tyson parts. Usually that stuff bothers me because its not the pairing I want to see, but you did this soo well that I was kind of cheering for poor Rei. *hugs him* I sincerely hope that you have plans to finish this cause I can't wait to see what happens at the end. Two more chapters, ne?