Reviews for A Scorched Path
anthane chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Hey great story!
maham123 chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
Good Chapters lately
Ummm... Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird that Kai was dead like a day ago now he's leaving the hospital on his own two feet no problem at all. Yes, you could say it was black dranzer that did it but I think that's a bit of a stretch.
maham123 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
At least Tala acts like he cares about what's going on with Kai (in response to the end of chapter 15).
maham123 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
I know I keep picking but I just find this funny and irritating at the same time: Kai is in the abby the bladebreakers know hes being beaten and probably worse and so they handle this and try to save their friend by going to the park and having lunch with their friends in their hotel room?... I am happy, however; that this part of your story is original.

**** Yes, I am aware that you finished this fic a while back and have a squeal but I feel my comments may still help you in your future fics. ****
mahamse123 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Just saying I skipped to this chapter because it was original not the episodes word-for-word. I'm glad to see this is your writing and not anyone elses work. I hope the rest of the fic will do the same.
maham123 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
It is annoying that you are doing the episodes word for word... I could just watch the episodes... I know you said you would start out doing that but then add your own stuff (which you did) however, I don't think you can call this fic all your own yet.. I'm going to keep reading in hopes I will see something new and creative introduced to the fic.
maham123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I dont even have to read this chapter because it is word-for-word of episode 46 ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
tell me the name of the sequla
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Wow. Emo poems. You're at it. So beauty. for truth.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aha
Tangle Elfwand chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nicwe.
Lena5247 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
awsome storie!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 28 . 4/28/2007
That story was great! I'm really glad that you didn't keep Kai dead. Also chapter 24 made me cry.
lylconfusedazn chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
I love your poems! thery're so good! Did you write them? If so that is so awesome! ]
EagleFox chapter 28 . 9/18/2005
Whee! Me really really liked, despise the fact that it took me three hours to finish reading. Me wasn't too happy that Bladebreakers broke up Me will read sequal later. I better get so sleep. It's 4:42 a.m. *favs*